By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Terrible Game that Deserves a Sequel

hatmoza said:
badgenome said:
Final Fantasy VII

I ... want ... [...] you

Sounds violent. Fortunately, I know how to read between the lines.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
digimon world 3. I loved that game then saw the reviews and thought they were bullshitting.

They did make a sequel, I certainly enjoyed it.

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/game/525/digimon-world-4/

I want a sequel to Again. Even though the game is bad, I love it! I hate that Cing ended the game with a Cliff Hanger that will never be explained. Heck, I really just want to know whether my suspicions of the mysterious caller are right.

lol oh i purchased 4 but i didnt like it cause i couldnt evolve me and my friends played for so long and never evolved, and the dungeons on that game were god damn crazy lol.

Yeah, I didn't like the process of Digivolving in the game. Why did we have to go through so many menus! I never played 3 so I don't know how it compares, but those Dungeons were crazy.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Wii Music

Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
Wildvine53 said:
Mad55 said:
digimon world 3. I loved that game then saw the reviews and thought they were bullshitting.

They did make a sequel, I certainly enjoyed it.

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/game/525/digimon-world-4/

I want a sequel to Again. Even though the game is bad, I love it! I hate that Cing ended the game with a Cliff Hanger that will never be explained. Heck, I really just want to know whether my suspicions of the mysterious caller are right.

lol oh i purchased 4 but i didnt like it cause i couldnt evolve me and my friends played for so long and never evolved, and the dungeons on that game were god damn crazy lol.

Yeah, I didn't like the process of Digivolving in the game. Why did we have to go through so many menus! I never played 3 so I don't know how it compares, but those Dungeons were crazy.

yea those dungeons in 4 created some tense  moments. well digimon world 3 started off with a pokemon like feel. you go into this virtual worl d pick 3 digimon and go fight trainers get stronger fight gym leaders and such. then stuff gets crazy when your not allowed to leave the virtual game because of hackers. 

I actually never got to pick Wii Music up. Kind of want to since I found Electroplankton pretty intresting. Idk if I'd play it beyond a few hours though. 

Oculin's Box - Sometimes I think about video games when I'm not playing them.

Around the Network

Too Human for sure.

While I didn't hate the game as a lot of others did it still was filled with problems. The potential however for an excellent game set in a compelling universe was there underneath all the bad stuff.

I honestly think given a strong development cycle with the right people working on it and the right support behind it Too Human 2 could be a fantastic game.

Im with BenV...Too Human.

Deadly Premonition too, but that game is awesome already so it doesn't count.

DBZ: Burst Limit. Too short and too simple, but a sequel could have a lot of potential.

Infamous (Oh wait they did that already).

Also: Lair, The Bouncer, Alpha Protocol, Zero Divide, Tobal series, Destrega, Blasto, and Dynasty Warriors (They haven't made a good one since Dynasty Warriors 3 & 4).

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Thechalkblock said:
DBZ: Burst Limit. Too short and too simple, but a sequel could have a lot of potential.

Yea burst limit was pretty cool but not alot was going on with it.