By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is the 360 currently supply constrained?

I always saw them in stores, they kept it well supplied.

Around the Network

Well, the general consensus appears to be that there is no consensus, i.e. - this must be localized to certain chains and/or areas.

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't know. The problem seems pretty big. Circuit City, Best Buy, and Gamestop all do not seem have it in stock for store pick-up. Amazon.com is also not selling it anymore. I think Microsoft might be having stores clear out their stock before giving them a new bundle or something.

Systems owned: Nintendo 64, GameCube, Xbox 360, Atari 7800, Genesis, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS.

Year-end predictions (April 6, 2008):

• DS: 94 million (96.0)
  • Wii: 46 million (44.4)
  • PSP: 45 million (43.6)
  • X360: 27 million (27.3)
  • PS3: 24 million (19.4)
  • PS2: 124 million (123.7)

I assume there were PS3 mountains in comparison?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

My point is that I think the Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle was called the holiday bundle. If that is true, Microsoft has probably stopped shipping the bundle or has lowered their shipments considerably to let stores get out of stock of it so that they could ship a new bundle.

Systems owned: Nintendo 64, GameCube, Xbox 360, Atari 7800, Genesis, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS.

Year-end predictions (April 6, 2008):

• DS: 94 million (96.0)
  • Wii: 46 million (44.4)
  • PSP: 45 million (43.6)
  • X360: 27 million (27.3)
  • PS3: 24 million (19.4)
  • PS2: 124 million (123.7)
Around the Network

I work at Radioshack and we have been sold out of xbox360s for 2-3 weeks. Although we only get 2 in per shipment. ^_^

No ... seeing how low are hardware sales I dont think there are shortages ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I always saw 360 consoles at every store. Arcade and Halo were never sold out. Pro and Elite were hit or miss. Some times I saw a few sometimes I did not.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Game_boy said:
I assume there were PS3 mountains in comparison?

There were a few, but not mountains.

Haven't there been a few stories about this going round? Obviously there must be some truth to it, but I don't think it is widespread