By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is the 360 currently supply constrained?

Where I live, (Covina Ca) just outside Los Angeles, almost every retail outlet I go to I usually see about 1 to 2 consoles on the shelf but even they don't stick around. PS3's in my area have been pretty abundant though.

Around the Network

I can completely prove you wrong, but Im in miami your in what OHIO?

There were over 50 360's on the ground and on the other side there were about 20 more, About the same for ps3 as well.

mM
leo-j said:
I can completely prove you wrong, but Im in miami your in what OHIO?

There were over 50 360's on the ground and on the other side there were about 20 more, About the same for ps3 as well.

Leo,

I'm not sure what you mean by proving me wrong.  I asked a question, I didn't make an assertion.  Are you saying my question is invalid?

On the other hand, if you're saying the Best Buy I went to here in Ohio actually did have 360s in stock, then shame on that lying salesman.  

I travelled across British Columbia and Alberta (in western canada) as part of Xmas holidays this year. Both on the way out and on the way back I stopped at all my favourite places to find games...

360 premo and elite was consistently sold out except in one small community called Merritt where they have a small Wal-mart. Arcades were fairly easy to find.

PS3 I did not see sold out anywhere, which included Best Buy, EB Games (Gamestop), Wal-mart, etc.

Wii's were nowhere to be found and many signs were posted saying better luck next year.

The trip hit most major cities in British Columbia and Alberta including Edmonton, Calgary, Kamloops, Prince George, and of course the Vancouver area. So I would say 360's were constrained, Wii was sold out, and PS3 was abundant.

I walked in yesterday to a best buy and a circuit city they both had PS3 and 360 piled on the floor.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

I know all of the Gamestops in my district in florida were sold out of 360s

They're everywhere in UK stores and internet sites. Must just be in some areas in the US.

probably only in the us and not even everywhere

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

at my walmart no bundle 360 only 4 HAlo bundle , and 13 PS3.....