By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So do you think nintendo will charge for online.

The day they charge for online I will choke on a dildo.

Around the Network

No chance.

JEMC said:

I highly doubt Nintendo will charge you for online, but third parties will.

Let's not forget that in this generation they have introduced two seals for online, blue-free to play and red-pay to play. Remember how Monster Hunter Tri was pay to play in Japan but free to play for the rest? This may be the norm now, with 3rd parties being the ones who decide (so we will have to pay).

You're right, but the logo was mainly used to show games that had DLC.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I would be very surprised if they can match this gens xbl/psn....then we can wonder if they will charge or not or better yet if they should charge

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Let's not forget that in this generation they have introduced two seals for online, blue-free to play and red-pay to play. Remember how Monster Hunter Tri was pay to play in Japan but free to play for the rest? This may be the norm now, with 3rd parties being the ones who decide (so we will have to pay).

You're right, but the logo was mainly to show games that had DLC.

That was the beginning... 

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

in the press conference video where developers were talking about the console they said that the Wii U will offer online unlike any other platform "can do"

but if it is going to be free or not? well Nintendo games will be free but not all 3rd party games.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

JEMC said:
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Don't go there... you might give them ideas! Are there other games appart from MHTri that have online pay2play?

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Don't go there... you might give them ideas! Are there other games appart from MHTri that have online pay2play?

Not that I remember (which dorsn't mean much, mind you)

As for giving them ideas... let's hope Activision doesn't read this. Imagine Fear what they could do!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Might, I think they are gonna offer something vastly different than what xbox live is. That could be good or bad, I don't know.

If you keep in mind that what type of company each of the big three are, then their platforms are usually a little predictable.

Nintendo has been about games for over 100 years. So variety of genre, innovation, and a user focus comes naturally to them.

Sony is a multimedia company who has been battling with other similar companies in which the sole differentiating factor has been performance, quality, brand name, and feature list. So they build a multimedia platform capable of playing everything under the sun, then copy Microsoft and Nintendo when they make something gaming related.

Microsoft comes from PC Gaming, so a fantastic online experience is expected.

JEMC said:
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Not that I remember (which dorsn't mean much, mind you)

As for giving them ideas... let's hope Activision doesn't read this. Imagine Fear what they could do!

Jejeje. +Like

Forum is really missing out without a Like button. We want Web 2.0.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"