By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sucks for Canucks

embarrassing loss for vancouver.   4-0 to boston. 

watching people flip cars and burn shit downtown vancouver right now on the news.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

embarrassing loss for vancouver.   4-0 to boston. 

watching people flip cars and burn shit downtown vancouver right now on the news.

Ahhh riots. Everyone loves them. 

I'm loving them losing! I'm from Ontario, and it was hilarious seeing all the "Go Vancouver!" posts on Facebook from all the bandwagon jumpers. Now that Vancouver lost everyone can jump off the bandwagon and go back to cheering for their normal teams.

All my friends call me not a real Canadian for cheering for Boston, but from where I live in Canada, Boston is much closer than Vancouver, plus Boston has more Canadian players than Vancouver.

Anyways, congratulations Boston. You deserved the win. Next year I'm hoping the Coyotes or the new Winnipeg franchise can win it!

so fucking pathetic. Wow, so disappointed in Luongo, Henrick, Daniel, Kesler, etc. This was their series to win, and they didn't.

also, i hate the people in downtown Vancouver. so stupid, giving us in BC a bad name. Looks like we learned nothing from 1994...

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3172304

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110615/bc_stanley_cup_riot_110615/20110615/?hub=EdmontonHome

some news sources, the crowds aren't dispersing. heard a boston fan is seriously hurt after falling off a building. anyone confirm?

Around the Network

To quote one of the best signs I've ever seen at a sporting event from game 7 of the '94 Stanley Cup Finals...

What the puck is a Canuck?!?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Yeah I live in Metro Vancouver. The fact that people so small, uneducated, and pathetic live here makes me so ashamed. And the riot police not having the balls to bring out the water canons or tear gas. I'm at a loss for words. Absolutely the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

I might have felt bad if the Canadian fans had not booed the Stanley Cup champion Bruins. That is wrong. Also I have never heard American fans boo Canadian teams and have heard the Canadian fans boo American teams a lot.

chocoloco said:
I might have felt bad if the Canadian fans had not booed the Stanley Cup champion Bruins. That is wrong. Also I have never heard American fans boo Canadian teams and have heard the Canadian fans boo American teams a lot.

yeah...they just wait till after the game and then rip people wearing vancouver jerseys out of cabs and then urinate on them.  get bent.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:

yeah...they just wait till after the game and then rip people wearing vancouver jerseys out of cabs and then urinate on them.  fuck off.

What the hell are you talking about? Now I should  be a dick and brag because Canada has not one in many, many years.