By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sucks for Canucks

chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:
I might have felt bad if the Canadian fans had not booed the Stanley Cup champion Bruins. That is wrong. Also I have never heard American fans boo Canadian teams and have heard the Canadian fans boo American teams a lot.

yeah...they just wait till after the game and then rip people wearing vancouver jerseys out of cabs and then urinate on them.  fuck off.

What the hell are you talking about? Now I should  be a dick and brag because Canada has not one in many, many years.

you were already being more than that, so yes...why dont you go ahead and be a dick

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:
I might have felt bad if the Canadian fans had not booed the Stanley Cup champion Bruins. That is wrong. Also I have never heard American fans boo Canadian teams and have heard the Canadian fans boo American teams a lot.

yeah...they just wait till after the game and then rip people wearing vancouver jerseys out of cabs and then urinate on them.  fuck off.

What the hell are you talking about? Now I should  be a dick and brag because Canada has not one in many, many years.

you were already being more than that, so yes...why dont you go ahead and eat be a dick

I was bringing up a valid point about respecting the winner and bieng civil. Just giving an honest opinion.

chocoloco said:

i was watching the game and i don't recall any booing of the Bruins, they were booing betman or whatever his name was.

Griffin said:
chocoloco said:

i was watching the game and i don't recall any booing of the Bruins, they were booing betman or whatever his name was.

I will shut up now. Also the Canucks are my 2nd favorite team as I watched  them play the Avalanche so much over the years. Still a disrespectful thing to do during the championship presentation.

Gary Bettman is not well liked, and when he presents the Stanley Cup and Conn Smythe Trophy each year, he always gets handed a large dose of hate from the crowd, no matter which arena he's in. But after Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Vancouver Canucks and Boston Bruins, in which the Bruins won 4-0 to claim the greatest trophy in sports, Bettman received the hate more than perhaps he ever has.

chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:

you were already being more than that, so yes...why dont you go ahead and eat be a dick

I was bringing up a valid point about respecting the winner and bieng civil. Just giving an honest opinion.

you are saying retarded comments trying to make absurd generalizations about canadians while trying to portray your country as poor innocent victims and i assure you, it would be far easier for me to start in on united statesians. 

vancouver fans in boston for the games were assualted, harassed, banned from bars/restaurants, and urinated on.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:

you are saying retarded comments trying to make absurd generalizations about canadians while trying to portray your country as poor innocent victims and i assure you, it would be far easier for me to start in on united statesians. 

vancouver fans in boston for the games were assualted, harassed, banned from bars/restaurants, and urinated on.

Sounds like what Americans even do to each other. Also I really doubt that Vancouver fans did not do similar things, they are rioting as we speak as you said.

Boston dominated at home and on the road in game 7. If they would have showed up earlier in one road game these finals would have only went five or six games.

Vancover really shouldnt have made it passed the blackhawks to begin with. They are a bunch of dirty players who take dives and have a very mediocre goaltender. They needed their gm to cry about officiating... "i dont know how you can explain that discrepency" easily... the blackhawks were one of the least if not least penalized teams in the regular season... its only common sense they will be the least penalized in the playoffs. Lets also not take into consideration that they also got away with stuff... also their team turned into thugs towards the end of game 4... Just look at how many penalties they took in the series after the hawks one...

chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:
MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:

Sounds like what Americans even do to each other. Also I really doubt that Vancouver fans did not do similar things, they are rioting as we speak as you said.

ive not heard a single thing about a bruins fan being attacked while at a urinal during a game just because he wore a bruins jersey. 

Moving on I find the riot more interesting and sorry about the loss.

Shortly after the ending of the hockey game around 8 p.m. local time, people began throwing objects at the giant video board set up on the street. From there, people began yelling "Riot! Riot!" before... well, rioting. 

Cars have been overturned and set on fire, several business have been broken into and police are using force to attempt to disperse the massive crowds. Police have declared the intersection of Georgia and Homer Streets an "illegal assembly area" according to the Vancouver Province, and they are reportedly arresting anybody in sight as a result.

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2011/6/16/2226512/vancouver-riots-canucks-game-7-stanley-cup-finals-2011#vancouver-riots-erupt-downtown-after-canucks-lose-stanley-cup-to