By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Zombie Flicks

Vetteman94 said:
dystopia said:
Vetteman94 said:
dystopia said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dawn of the Dead is still one of my favorites, the original Resident Evil was good too.

The original Dawn of the Dead or the less than amazing 2004 remake?

Both.  What was wrong with the remake?

Besides the terrible casting, cheese filled story (zombie baby.. come on), etc? nothing. I haven't liked any of the remakes of the classics, they just come of as an uninspired attempt to make more money of an existing franchise.

Well its not like the bar was set really high to begin with as far as Zombie movies are concerned.  Cause lets face it, even the classics are cheesey as hell.  

Not always, some of them are actually pretty well made films, specifically the original Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead.

Around the Network

I will have to agree on the night of the living dead, the original. Best zombie movie. The second best is Shaun of the Dead, followed by Planet Terror.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Mutants was a pretty good recent zombie flick. Can't remember if it was Italian or French though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The original Night of the Living Dead is the best to me.

White Zombie is also great.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Vetteman94 said:
dystopia said:
Vetteman94 said:
Dawn of the Dead is still one of my favorites, the original Resident Evil was good too.

The original Dawn of the Dead or the less than amazing 2004 remake?

Both.  What was wrong with the remake?

The remake is awesome as ... hell.

MUHAHAHA joke of the century.

Around the Network

Original Dawn of the Dead is probably the best, with Night of right behind it.
I thought I head that they were making a World War Z movie (easily the greatest Zombie book)
and if you haven't watch The Walking Dead tv show on AMC, you are missing out. It's pretty amazing.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME