By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Do you or have you ever played World of Warcraft?

Do you or have you ever played World of Warcraft?

I'm currently playing WoW. 8 8.08%

I used to play WoW but I quit. 57 57.58%

I have never played WoW. 34 34.34%

Total:99

i played for around 3 years and recently quit this year...its just not the same as it used to be

Around the Network

no way in hell id touch that thing it ruins your life

Played for more than 4 years and just quit 2 months after Cata came out. I had a nice run with The Scryers server. I gave away tons of gold and stuff to some random players :D Retired War tank btw :)

Hi my name is Ultr and Im clean since january two years ago, and proud of it.

I played from the closed beta, till 2009, then I bought a ps3, never looked back :)

For me it was enough to see my friend playing. He was some kind of healing character and he had like 40 health bars on the screen (through some kind of mod) and just clicked on them to heal other party members all the time.

I said lol and never looked back into WoW again ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

played it for a few hours and realized that its not my thing. Now sc2, thats my thing. working my way to diamond now =D

I have never played WoW and don't intend to.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Played from beta, when game launched, reached 60 as a mage, we were bored so we recruited a bunch of 60ies (basically made an elite guild as there were few at the time), and started raiding. That was fun and the guild actually was one of the first to down nefarian.... though I got bored of raids and having to farm potions and such... rerolled warrior, just in time to play the Qiraj and troll expansions of the game. Joined an offshot of my former guild (which eventually recruited most of the players that were in it)... then I quit.... Came back with BC and rolled an alliance chaman (my favorite class, I had a chaman tauren but all my friends were alliance so...), did a few raids, joined a pretty small guild, did a few more raids... got boored of how bad they were.

What is fail in that game is that the most fun builds I played... are not raid suitable. Fire mage - DW Warrior - Elemental Chaman.

I know it's now all revamped... but that too is an aspect I hate of the game... to much tweaking, too much grinding for gear that becomes obsolete fast....

I still have the urge to play... but not I definitely don't have time for an MMO, I can barely play regular games.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I play it sometimes... Not very often though. I play more PvP than anything, really... And levelling jewlcrafting atm.

And the server I'm on sucks balls. Thinking about getting my char moved.

Don't bother with dungeons/raids, because from my experience (very little), the people I ended up going with were dickheads...

Never played - not into MMOs

Sometimes I kinda feel like I'm missing out though...