By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted: Golden Abyss on VITA looks better than most PS3/360 games

It looks outstanding, it sure does.
I don't know if they actually look better than ps360 games out there: all I know and I care is that they don't have anything to envy them.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was my first PS3 game and I still prefer it over the 2nd in some aspects.

Around the Network

Low poly and a tiny screen? good luck with that.

Golden Abyss is easily ahead of Drake's Fortune. People are getting the graphics of Drake's Fortune and Among Thieves confused I think

Initiating social expirement #928719281

A decent few PSP games that released near the end of it's life like Peace Walker and Dissidia 2 are on par with the best from 6th gen (PS2/GC/Xbox). Wouldn't surprise me if Vita does the same with 7th gen (PS360)

EDIT: It definitely walks all over the Wii, though. That's more than impressive.

4 ≈ One

pezus said:
Nsanity said:

Where?

Right click -> Open pic in new tab to see full size

Will You back to bed with that comparasion.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Nsanity said:

Where?

Wow... Golden Abyss looks much more detailed in ever aspect but lighting in that comparison.

4 ≈ One

Uncharted PS vita looks somewhat better than Uncharted Drakes fortune. This isn't even final version and it looks really great. The environments and people look a lot more detailed and it's more pleasing to the eye than the first Uncharted

pezus said:
Nsanity said:
pezus said:
Nsanity said:

Where?

Huh, what do you mean?

How about half assed and poorly put together to obviously make one look better than the other.

It's funny because when U1 was announced there were people saying that it would be impossible for the PS3's hardware to render what SONY was showing them. Can't really blame them after the KZ2 pre-render stunt.

4 ≈ One

pezus said:
Nsanity said:
pezus said:
Nsanity said:

Where?

Huh, what do you mean?

Ignore him, he won't budge on his stance, I did what he said and enlarged the picture and it still looks amazing and blows the first Uncharted away.

People just don't play enough games or they just don't pay enough attention, Golden Abyss looks a lot better than most games on the HD consoles. In a time when Red Faction: Armageddon can come out, look horrible and still get decent scores for it's presentation, compared to Abyss it's basically garbage.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752