By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Killer Freaks from Outer Space (WiiU) Trailer and website up

I looks somewhat cute, even visceral. Taking the reporter side, you might have to take pictures with the U controller. A setup like the one shown with the new zapper could work with this game, shooting with IR when looking on the TV or play off the screen thanks to the gyro.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Critters + Rabbids = This.

Seems to have some sense of humor and good weapons, that disk saw launched looked good.

If we can use the wiimote and the new controller, then ok. If it only works with the tablet I'll probably pass (wiimote+nunchuk FTW!).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Just seen this image at Eurogamer:

Hopefully you can use the wiimote also!!! But I like the idea of using the U controller as a spawner 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

@TomaTito. I think that's from the multiplayer. One plays watching the TV and killing all the aliens while another player with the new controller has a map and launches hordes of enemies to stop the first player.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
@TomaTito. I think that's from the multiplayer. One plays watching the TV and killing all the aliens while another player with the new controller has a map and launches hordes of enemies to stop the first player.

Could gather as much from the image :P

Thought Ubisoft was going in porting mode for Wii U, and this competitive gameplay shows they did some thinking.
Maybe they can add also something similar to the Left 4 Dead enemy gameplay. The next question is, can Ubisoft deliver?

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Could gather as much from the image :P

Thought Ubisoft was going in porting mode for Wii U, and this competitive gameplay shows they did some thinking.
Maybe they can add also something similar to the Left 4 Dead enemy gameplay. The next question is, can Ubisoft deliver?

With Ubi you never know. "Una de cal y otra de arena".

Maynard_Tool said:
Creepy... looks king of cool... hope is not on-rails x]

it is confirmed to be an FPS :)

those monsters remind me of raving rabids! looks cool though

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

It looks great!

TomaTito said:

Just seen this image at Eurogamer:

Hopefully you can use the wiimote also!!! But I like the idea of using the U controller as a spawner 

This is what the Wii U is going to be about. Two games in one, pick the one you'd rather play, then change things up when it gets boring.

Now get that goddamn classic controller outta my face. This isn't 2003 or a fighting game, and dual thumbsticks have no place here.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I think this is just viral marketing for a new Rabbids game.