By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
deskpro2k3 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
can someone tell me about Soul sacrifice? whats it about etc? what kind of game is it?

The tone of the game is pretty much that you're sacrifing something, or paying a price to gain power. As you see when they killed the boss in that video, the first player was sacrificed when he transformed.

hm reminds me a little of Heavenly Sword in a weird way (not gameplay). 

is it a JRPG?

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

too bad i just brought another one. 

Yeah, too bad... for you!

why?

I think it's because he ran out of things to say lol

PlaystaionGamer said:
deskpro2k3 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
can someone tell me about Soul sacrifice? whats it about etc? what kind of game is it?

The tone of the game is pretty much that you're sacrifing something, or paying a price to gain power. As you see when they killed the boss in that video, the first player was sacrificed when he transformed.

hm reminds me a little of Heavenly Sword in a weird way (not gameplay). 

is it a JRPG?

It is like a morbid and fast paced Monster Hunter.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

PlaystaionGamer said:
badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

too bad i just brought another one. 

Yeah, too bad... for you!

why?

It's badgenome :P he is just messing with you

Soul Sacrifice: There are many things unknown about this game at the moment. But imagine a much faster and gruesome Monster hunter game...imagine a monhun meets Claymore and Berserk (if you know anime). As mentioned above you have to sacrifice things for your magic. This could range from sacrificing a rock to sacrificing your spine. Greater the sacrifice greater the magic and the impact it has on the user. When the user uses stronger self-sacrificing magic it will slowly turn him into a monster him/herself or maybe even kill the player. All monsters in the game are humans who completely transoformed into a beast. All players are sorcerers. Gameplay wise so far we have seen, extremely fast movement, sacrifice or save option for enemies AND your fallen comrades, spells based on lightning, fire and even stopping time around the enemy etc.

It's gonna be soooooo good :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

can anyone who has vita tell me the good rpgs that vita has on its psn store?

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:

Disgaea 1-2
Half Minute Hero
Persona 1-3
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics
Y's Series
I dunno, lots.  srs. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
zgamer5 said:

Disgaea 1-2
Half Minute Hero
Persona 1-3
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics
Y's Series
I dunno, lots.  srs. 

its fine.

looks like im going to be waiting for warriors lair before i get my vita, hopefully it will be bundled.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

pezus said:
How do the PSP games look on the Vita? I've seen screenshots of some that look better on it but is that the case for all/most games?

Yes I think so. Essentially all PSP games look better, mostly thanks to the OLED screen. There are also filtering options so you can change how it looks based on your preferences.

pezus said:
What about loading times and framerates? Do they stay the same?

Load times tend to be markedly better, at least in my experience.

pezus said:
What about loading times and framerates? Do they stay the same?

Well here's a quick video I looked up:

Notice also here you can see that the game looks much crisper on the Vita. I think with the filter options you can also make it look more like how it does on the PSP.