By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
I know exactly how you feel Runa...but f*$& em! We get great games with great variety and that's all that matters

No, what matters is that games and consoles we like get funding fromt he community so that developers continue to invest in the system and the games we like.  If good games don't sell well enough, then the chances of companies investing in stuff like the Vita or Gravity Rush in the future is lessens.  

To ensure we KEEP Getting good games, we need to find ways to get people to buy the kinds of games we feel are good, otherwise the market will get even MORE flooded with Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, Tony HAwk, Wii titles, and a million other rehashes of shit we've already seen the last 5 years in a row.  WE as gamers have a responsibility to buy games like 3D Dot Game Heroes, MAG, Ratchet and Clank, ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, Psychonauts, Journey, Outland, and various other GOOD games so that developers will have the time, money, dedication, and desire to put more effort into their sequels.  if we don't buy these games, if we don't support what we like, then there's less chance we'll get more of what we like. 

Vote with your wallets, they say. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

A few weeks back, Nippon Ichi began teasing a couple of 20th anniversary titles. The platform for one of those titles has been revealed in this week's Dengeki PlayStation to be PlayStation Vita.

http://andriasang.com/con10h/nippon_ichi_vita/

Good news ^^

can someone tell me about Soul sacrifice? whats it about etc? what kind of game is it?

PlaystaionGamer said:
can someone tell me about Soul sacrifice? whats it about etc? what kind of game is it?

A Vita game. Too bad you sold yours five minutes after you bought it.

badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

A Vita game. Too bad you sold yours five minutes after you bought it.

too bad i just brought another one. 

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:

Yeah, too bad... for you!

badgenome said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

Yeah, too bad... for you!

why?

PlaystaionGamer said:
oh.. just a side note..

PSVita Wi-fi
16GB Memory Card
Uncharted: GA
Wipeout 2048
official Carry Case

- £190

yeh.. i brought a PSVita :D

that's one hell of a deal :O where did you get it from?

PlaystaionGamer said:

The tone of the game is pretty much that you're sacrifing something, or paying a price to gain power. As you see when they killed the boss in that video, the first player was sacrificed when he transformed.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
TeddostheFireKing said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
oh.. just a side note..

PSVita Wi-fi
16GB Memory Card
Uncharted: GA
Wipeout 2048
official Carry Case

- £190

yeh.. i brought a PSVita :D

that's one hell of a deal :O where did you get it from?

on ebay. you literally have to watch the listings like a hawk aha