By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I will add to the psp vita comparisons that in fighting games..the ghosting is removed completely when playing on vita :) at least that's the case on what I have seen

ps: just realized....OVAH 7000! posts :D

Not good enough. You need over 9'000 Posts!!!

That's the ultimate goal! We shall be ovah 9000 before the year ends! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I will add to the psp vita comparisons that in fighting games..the ghosting is removed completely when playing on vita :) at least that's the case on what I have seen

I'm sure! Your thread is really fast-growing. 

M.U.G.E.N said:
Gab said:
Downloading Gravity Rush (review code) right now, so exited!

ooooh I'm so JELLY! 0_0 give us like an overall comment at the end of the game ok? As in how you liked it

when is the embargo btw?

I haven't finished it yet, but this game is really good. Embargo is little over a week from now if I'm not mistaken.

NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm sure! Your thread is really fast-growing. 

well it's basically the only place here that has a postive enviornment for vita discussions :P and I know it's a bit lame to put it this way but we are turning into a bit of a clique/family of sorts in here. That's why I can't wait to get Ragnarok and Soul Sacrifice. Teaming up with these guys are gonna be so much fun

and btw everyone, is Resistance Retribution available for vita yet in the NA?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gab said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Gab said:
Downloading Gravity Rush (review code) right now, so exited!

ooooh I'm so JELLY! 0_0 give us like an overall comment at the end of the game ok? As in how you liked it

when is the embargo btw?

I haven't finished it yet, but this game is really good. Embargo is little over a week from now if I'm not mistaken.

hype status hitting critical levels now! Post a link or something to your review here once the embargo lifts :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I think the thread will explode after E3.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

M.U.G.E.N said:

well it's basically the only place here that has a postive enviornment for vita discussions :P and I know it's a bit lame to put it this way but we are turning into a bit of a clique/family of sorts in here. That's why I can't wait to get Ragnarok and Soul Sacrifice. Teaming up with these guys are gonna be so much fun

and btw everyone, is Resistance Retribution available for vita yet in the NA?

I've noticed. I think I called it a Cult when I first came in.

I wouldn't know, I don't really pay attention to the Vita's SW.

Euphoria14 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I think the thread will explode after E3.

yeah I agree ..the next few months are gonna be crazy for this thread...with E3/GC/TGS all coming up. I mean even now, during relatively slow news days, the thread is going pretty fast with many people viewing it as well. Good stuff :D

@Ninpie: you will..eventually...you WILL BE GRAY!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

yeah I agree ..the next few months are gonna be crazy for this thread...with E3/GC/TGS all coming up. I mean even now, during relatively slow news days, the thread is going pretty fast with many people viewing it as well. Good stuff :D

I'll never be one of The Grays. Give it up!

NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'll never be one of The Grays. Give it up!

selnor bought a ps3

your logic is invalid

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!