By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

This week in musings from UK chart:

- 3     STEINS;GATE 5PB. / NITRO+ PQUBE PQUBE

Rice Digital's price promotion worked, lol.

- 16     DANGANRONPA: ULTRA DESPAIR GIRLS SPIKE CHUNSOFT NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Hello again.

Otherwise, zzz.

Around the Network

Project Setsuna is coming west... for PS4 and Steam, lol.

Kresnik said:

Anyway, let me know what you all think.

On the HD collections side: Zone of the Enders series and Kingdom Hearts are what I would like more. Seeing as Sq-Ex is relatively in good terms with Vita and Sony now, the last one is probable right now, togetehr with that FFType-0 we longed and cried for. From Konami, nor ZOE, nor Silent Hill games are probable, that company is pretty much dead right now, which is a shame, because they have a lot of great franchise we would love to play on portable, lot of them are forgotten now: Goemon, Parodius, Gradius, Bloody Roar, Bomberman, etc.

Last gen games that could work great on Vita: ratchet and Clank series, but with the reboot/remake releasing on PS4 next month I don't see it possible anymore. Resistance serie, specially Resistance 3 which is the FPS that have enjoyed mor in my life. They work on Phyre engine, which scallate pretty great on vita. the last God of War game should have been a Vita game, as Pupeeter and Rain. And all would be great fit on it.

Yakuza games are other games that wouldfit great on Vita, are kinda sandbox, but are divided on sections/streets that wouldn't impact too great technically.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Kresnik said:

That isn't a good signal for DQHII and World of FF releases on the west.

I think that these could be good targets to a campaing, together with Yoru no Nai Kuni which is still being considered by TecmoKoei.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Kresnik said:

I think that these could be good targets to a campaing, together with Yoru no Nai Kuni which is still being considered by TecmoKoei.

To be fair, it's not getting retail on PS4 so SqEx probably aren't too confident in it selling that well westward which is why they added Steam into the mix as well. While World of FF will definitely do well with the name alone, but it will probably be digital only on vita. DQII might come over digital only as the warriors-esque games usually do decent numbers on vita. But yea a little campaign for Setsuna to show interest could work. Stranger things have happened :p

If I recall, the reason Tecmo isn't releasing Yoru is because the vita version is of poor quality, while Setsuna has some issues as well (long loading times and maybe something else,can't remember ). Maybe that's why SqEx isn't releasing it.

Around the Network

I would really love to see Grand Theft Auto series on PS Vita!!!
It is definitely the type of game I am missing the most on my PS Vita.

Old 7th gen games would be awesome too.
I would love to play Demon's Souls or Red Dead Redemption on my PS Vita. There also so many game series which could be ported on PS Vita. Resistance series, Prince of Persia series, Gothic series, BioShock series, Hitman series and so many other great series could be possible on PS Vita. ^^

DemoniOtaku said:
Kresnik said:

Pretty sure World of FF is getting a physcial copy for Vita since the page is up on Amazon.

I wouldn't hold out for DQH2 though.

They should have at least did an Asian release with english subs for Setsuna.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Not sure if this was posted here, but, the other countdown page of Compile HEart was a Vita game too:
http://gematsu.com/2016/03/compile-heart-announces-divine-prison-tower-mary-skelter-ps-vita

Another Dungeon rpg for Vita.The premise of the story looks interesting, though.

DemoniOtaku said:
Not sure if this was posted here, but, the other countdown page of Compile HEart was a Vita game too:
http://gematsu.com/2016/03/compile-heart-announces-divine-prison-tower-mary-skelter-ps-vita

Another Dungeon rpg for Vita.The premise of the story looks interesting, though.

I'm not sure how to feel about CH games, on one hand i like Neptunia, but i haven't played anything else from CH that i can say I've liked.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

BlowoverKing said:
Nem said:

I would prefer they just brought PSO2 for Vita/ps4/PC.

If what i heard is true, then Nova is simply yet another hunting game and we already got God Eater and Toukiden 2.

In the HD port department, i would still love to see HD ports of Wild Arms alter code F and Wild Arms 5. The first never even released in europe and the second released late in the life of the PS2 in limited quantities. Perfect picks. 

But I kinda like hunting games.....

Besides I was thinking of a more low-risk option considering the position Vita is in. A F2P MMO seems like too much trouble. 

Honestly I'd want them to make sure we get as many games localized as possible. Games like the new Saga game, Project Setsuna, DQB, Digimon Next Order, Summon Night 6, etc. I'd hate for those to go either unlocalized or only on PS4. But that's just my personal tastes.

You're thinking of only Vita terms.

PSN would not earn them much money at all beeing Vita exclusive.

PSO2 would see alot of content and support beeing in the PC and PS4 aswell having a good chance to make them alot of money.

Of course, i would like everything to be localised. But i would like to have the best games prioritised. I have a feeling the SaGa game will never be localised unles its coming to PS4 aswell. Setsuna might have a chance because of that. I thought Summon night 6 was already confirmed?