By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
naruball said:

How about a game like Naruto:UNS4? The game has proven to be very popular on ps4/pc/xb1. There were many Naruto games on psp and none on psv. I'm sure many would buy it if they released a single Naruto game on vita, especially such a well made one. Also, Namco has been supporting the vita for a while now, at least with anime based games. I think it'd make sense to ask for a port. If cyberconnect doesn't wanna do it, then maybe 3PP can?

Legit suggestion, absolutely.  The thing with any Bandai-Namco game is I always think they must've seriously considered Vita for nearly everything at some point, so if it's not on the console already there must be a reason for it.  They're pretty amazing supporters of it regardless of 3PP input.

But I think UNS4 would be a decent fit on the platform for sure ;)

Around the Network

Kresnik, I do believe there is a lot of disjointment in the effort to get games brought over. Did you have anything in mind for a title to push?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

A few compile heart news:

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/cyberdimension-neptunia-online-announced

A new neptunia, perhaps a Vert spinoff that resembles SAO for Vita?

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/compile-heart-announces-divine-prison-tower-mary-skelter-ps-vita

This looks really edgy...I like it. Wasn't expecting them to partner with Dengeki though. Need more info, but premise seems cool.

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/genkai-tokki-seven-pirates-teaser-trailer-gameplay

...yea this one is definitely not coming over xD Hopefully an English Asia version will release.

outlawauron said:

Kresnik, I do believe there is a lot of disjointment in the effort to get games brought over. Did you have anything in mind for a title to push?

I do have a few ideas in mind, yeah.  Having gotten some feedback across a couple of forums though, it seems people are a lot more modest in their suggestions than I am.  The way I see it is that Gio works for Sony; has connections and managed to swing us two "AAA" ports, so we should use that to leverage some higher-profile but not excessively demanding games.  The feedback I get from elsewhere tends to be x indie game that may well come to Vita anyway (for example: N++; Stardew Valley).

My suggestions were:

- 2K seem to somewhat like Vita and have worked with 3PP before.  Some more realistic suggestions for them would be BiOShock or the GTA mobile ports (III/VC/SA).

- Square Enix have also worked with 3PP on Hitman Go.  Maybe something like Deus Ex: The Fall or Lara Croft Go.  But for something bigger than phone ports, maybe some HD Collections - Hitman or Kingdom Hearts.

- Alternatively, target an engine which works with Vita.  PhyreEngine; Unity, even something like Unreal 3 has some level of support.

Idk.  I could just do with a bit of diversity news to brighten things up.  I love playing JRPG's on Vita but I could do with a little bit of different stuff in there to shift the dynamic every now and again (which I feel Vita was doing pretty well at until this year).

Honestly, I thought about it for a while and I've only come up with one answer Demon Souls. Thats the only game I would like to play on my vita. I went through my list of ps3/ps4 games and I just didnt find anything that I want to play on my vita that I think would run well (that aren't JRPGs). That or make Prince of Persia triolgy on my vita.
That said, I'm fine with supporting whatever title you choose to annoy Sony with.

Around the Network

I would love if Phantasy Star Nova would make it's way West. Considering it would just be a localization and not a port i would say it's feasible. I highly doubt Sega would bring it over otherwise. Other than that getting the PS2 GTA games would be awesome.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

More HD collections would be nice. Hitman trilogy, DmC trilogy, Zone of the Enders, GTA trilogy, Silent Hill. I can see all of these games working really well on vita. A port of Nier would've been cool, just started it and I can see that it would've been a great fit on the vita.

If we are talking about ports that can run easily on vita I would suggest resident evil 4,gta San Andreas or any of the recent monster hunter games

If it's the new games then gravity rush 2(why did they cancel it on vita) for that matter any of the ip's that Sony own. If they start to support vita, later we can think of any other titles from other companies 

If it's Android I would love plants vs zombies 2,skyforce or some real time statergy games. 

Shadow8 said:

More HD collections would be nice. Hitman trilogy, DmC trilogy, Zone of the Enders, GTA trilogy, Silent Hill. I can see all of these games working really well on vita. A port of Nier would've been cool, just started it and I can see that it would've been a great fit on the vita.

I would like to have all of those especially dmc 3, San Andreas and silent Hill. 

I wish they at least release psp versions of silent Hill on vita 

sidhu said:
Shadow8 said:

I would like to have all of those especially dmc 3, San Andreas and silent Hill. 

I wish they at least release psp versions of silent Hill on vita 

Yea those games would be pretty nice on the go with the vita. Who knows, stranger things have happened, maybe we could get some of them. San Andreas could be the easiest one to get.