By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Just bought Digimon. I'm gleeing like a school girl.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

You are a school girl.

SnakeDrake said:

I'm still waiting for it to be $30 or $40.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II launches this fall in North America

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-launches-this-fall-north-america

If you enjoyed CSI, then you'll love this since it's much better than the first game(as I've probably said this a dozen times already :p).

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies launches April 26 in North America, April 29 in Europe

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies-launches-april-26-north-america-april-29-europe

Edit: more good news

Axiom Verge vita submited to Sony:

Finally, i wanted to play this game for so long.

Around the Network

Hurray for more nep nep!
Also still in chapter 1 of Cold Steel xD This game is so long, but I'm definitely enjoying it so far. Looking forward to the sequel if it really is better than the first.

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/fate-series-countdown-site-launched-new-fate-begins-stir

Possibly new Fate/Extra game being teased, I'd imagine this has a good chance of coming to Vita if legit.

Might as well post this here too:

So over the years there's been a lot of campaigning as Vita owners because the console isn't doing so hot, but there's a large amount of dedicated fans. A lot of whom wanted the original promise of "console quality on the go".

The campaigning kinda culminated in 2013 when Randy Pitchford stated that he'd love to get Borderlands on Vita, leading to threads like this one on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/ygwhr/attention_all_gamers_we_have_the_power_to_bring/

Mobilizing people to ask for one specific title to come to the handheld! And it worked, since Gio Corsi's Third Party Productions (3PP) team was formed and they got Iron Galaxy to work on the port which released mid-2014.

Since then, 3PP handled another Vita port (Resident Evil Revelations 2) in 2015 and most recently organized for Hitman Go to come to the handheld, without much campaigning from us really. 

More recently, they stepped in to handle the Vita port of Banner Saga which had been pretty much cancelled:

http://kotaku.com/how-sony-saved-the-banner-saga-vita-from-dying-1754349311

Which is great! And definitely something I'll be buying when it releases. But the lack of any 'bigger' title like Borderlands or Resi on the horizon has left a bit of a gap that I'd love to be filled by something - 3PP have shown that they can manage to work these relationships out before, so it's certainly possible they could pick up another title if they wanted to.

But most of the time when I see fans tweeting Gio using #buildingthelist (the hashtag he uses to collect people's thoughts on what they want on PS consoles) it's just a mish-mash of different games, and there's no one focused title like there was with Borderlands or Banner Saga.

So I thought I'd just make a conversation topic here - is there any one title which we could all rally around and engage other Vita communities (GAF; reddit; twitter etc.) with? There's been no 'trigger' event like Randy's comments or Banner Saga's cancellation to really get things moving, but that really doesn't mean we can't think of something.

Obviously it has to be something that could realistically run on Vita - Borderlands & Resi both pushed the console arguably further than it could go, but you'd be looking for something on those scales (i.e. last-gen in terms of tech) preferably running on an engine which is capable on Vita.

I know it's not long since we had Liam's #VoteVita campaign but that was mostly for smaller titles and not targeted specifically at Gio, so I'd be interested to see what people thought about other titles.

(And the reason I thought of this right now was because of all the Hitman reviews going out, making me think how good it would be to have the HD Trilogy on Vita so I could do some sandbox stealth killing on the go).

Anyway, let me know what you all think.

Kresnik said:

How about a game like Naruto:UNS4? The game has proven to be very popular on ps4/pc/xb1. There were many Naruto games on psp and none on psv. I'm sure many would buy it if they released a single Naruto game on vita, especially such a well made one. Also, Namco has been supporting the vita for a while now, at least with anime based games. I think it'd make sense to ask for a port. If cyberconnect doesn't wanna do it, then maybe 3PP can?

naruball said:
Kresnik said:

How about a game like Naruto:UNS4? The game has proven to be very popular on ps4/pc/xb1. There were many Naruto games on psp and none on psv. I'm sure many would buy it if they released a single Naruto game on vita, especially such a well made one. Also, Namco has been supporting the vita for a while now, at least with anime based games. I think it'd make sense to ask for a port. If cyberconnect doesn't wanna do it, then maybe 3PP can?

I don't think UNS4 can fit into the vita. But I would pretty much welcome the 2D fighting style which was in the Ultimate ninja heroes on PSP. They were pretty badass !