By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@Kresnik
I honestly think Nier might be the best bet. They can tie it in with the sequel, and it will get the sales in Japan that it deserves. Other than that, I'm not sure what they should put on it. Vita's library is pretty extensive as is, and there are fewer and fewer games that I'd buy on it vs PS4. Maybe RE0/RE1? I wouldn't mind playing those on the go if they add quicksave.

Around the Network

I'm glad this thread has embraced what I was thinking a bit more.

I'd be very much down for some more HD Collections. I feel like some of them would be within reach too - for example, Square Enix/3PP worked on Hitman Go together, so why not Hitman HD?

And Capcom/Sony worked on Resi/USFIV, so again something like DMC is theoretically possible. Same for 2K's mobile ports.

I'm gonna start tallying these and come up with a list of the most popular.

So far, GTA and Stardew Valley are the most popular suggestions. Behind that, a load of stuff is tied - Hitman HD; Phantasy Star Nova; Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne; XCOM.

A COD game could do great. All they need to do is give the team enough time to make it properly. I have no doubt that it would sell well. Hell it's the only game that could actually help vita, even a little in the West.

If Activision was fine trusting a team from Sony to make it, I don't see why it'd be so hard to ask them again. It's not like Declassified hurt the brand in any way. Worst case scenario Sony would lose some money. Either way, free money for Activision.

Kresnik said:
So far, GTA and Stardew Valley are the most popular suggestions. Behind that, a load of stuff is tied - Hitman HD; Phantasy Star Nova; Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne; XCOM.

Yes I'm sure a GTA can have quite a great impact on the vita sales. And where do you guys vote or see the suggestions ?

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
I would love if Phantasy Star Nova would make it's way West. Considering it would just be a localization and not a port i would say it's feasible. I highly doubt Sega would bring it over otherwise. Other than that getting the PS2 GTA games would be awesome.

I would prefer they just brought PSO2 for Vita/ps4/PC.

If what i heard is true, then Nova is simply yet another hunting game and we already got God Eater and Toukiden 2.

In the HD port department, i would still love to see HD ports of Wild Arms alter code F and Wild Arms 5. The first never even released in europe and the second released late in the life of the PS2 in limited quantities. Perfect picks. 

sidhu said:
Shadow8 said:

More HD collections would be nice. Hitman trilogy, DmC trilogy, Zone of the Enders, GTA trilogy, Silent Hill. I can see all of these games working really well on vita. A port of Nier would've been cool, just started it and I can see that it would've been a great fit on the vita.

I would like to have all of those especially dmc 3, San Andreas and silent Hill. 

I wish they at least release psp versions of silent Hill on vita 

The PSP Silent Hill games are playable on Vita, i own Origins on Vita.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Nem said:
BlowoverKing said:
I would love if Phantasy Star Nova would make it's way West. Considering it would just be a localization and not a port i would say it's feasible. I highly doubt Sega would bring it over otherwise. Other than that getting the PS2 GTA games would be awesome.

I would prefer they just brought PSO2 for Vita/ps4/PC.

If what i heard is true, then Nova is simply yet another hunting game and we already got God Eater and Toukiden 2.

In the HD port department, i would still love to see HD ports of Wild Arms alter code F and Wild Arms 5. The first never even released in europe and the second released late in the life of the PS2 in limited quantities. Perfect picks. 

But I kinda like hunting games.....

Besides I was thinking of a more low-risk option considering the position Vita is in. A F2P MMO seems like too much trouble. 

Honestly I'd want them to make sure we get as many games localized as possible. Games like the new Saga game, Project Setsuna, DQB, Digimon Next Order, Summon Night 6, etc. I'd hate for those to go either unlocalized or only on PS4. But that's just my personal tastes.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

The best thing they could do would be to make the upgraded PS4 versions of PS2 games run on Vita. Port that emulator to run in native Vita res and we're golden

Apart from that and the obvious GTA, Bioshock and Demon's Souls - I'd love a wRPG. KOTOR is on mobile... A Morrowind port would be wonderful, Gothic II as well. Just a good wRPG or a TPP like Uncharted.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

SnowPrince said:

Yes I'm sure a GTA can have quite a great impact on the vita sales. And where do you guys vote or see the suggestions ?

There's been no vote really, it's just based on a suggestion I made that seemed to take off.  If you've got anything you'd like to see, I'll add it to the list :)