By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BlowoverKing said:
Nem said:

You're thinking of only Vita terms.

PSN would not earn them much money at all beeing Vita exclusive.

PSO2 would see alot of content and support beeing in the PC and PS4 aswell having a good chance to make them alot of money.

Of course, i would like everything to be localised. But i would like to have the best games prioritised. I have a feeling the SaGa game will never be localised unles its coming to PS4 aswell. Setsuna might have a chance because of that. I thought Summon night 6 was already confirmed?

Of course I'm only thinking in terms of a Vita release since that was what they question was. It's not like I'm opposed to PSO2 but I just feel that getting PSN is more realistic at least in reguards to the question at hand. Also as we just saw with Project Setsuna, there's no guarantee that a PS4/PSV release in Japan will also mean a PSV release in the west.

I didnt know that. It's very bad news indeed. It pretty much confirms we will be getting nothing from square.

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
naruball said:

Do we know if this is better than previous months/ last year's February numbers?

I don't remember the last time we got vita hardware numbers.

And why are we only getting it now ? is it because it just grew to a trackable amount ? :p

Probably because people aren't even asking much for vita numbers anymore since they are predictably low these days. And iirc GAF prediction league doesn't take vita number predictions into consideration for their rankings either. So less people care. At least that's what I think anyways

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nem said:
BlowoverKing said:

Of course I'm only thinking in terms of a Vita release since that was what they question was. It's not like I'm opposed to PSO2 but I just feel that getting PSN is more realistic at least in reguards to the question at hand. Also as we just saw with Project Setsuna, there's no guarantee that a PS4/PSV release in Japan will also mean a PSV release in the west.

I didnt know that. It's very bad news indeed. It pretty much confirms we will be getting nothing from square.

Probably my biggest worry as Setsuna is a cheap game, releasing digital only. It seems like the perfect fit for a modern Vita release.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Nem said:

Probably my biggest worry as Setsuna is a cheap game, releasing digital only. It seems like the perfect fit for a modern Vita release.

Indeed. But if we didn't get that nor FF type-0, there is no hope for SaGa. Square japan doesnt even recognise the existance of the Vita outside of japan.

Looks great, definitely getting it later this year.

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
Yay! Saber is back and it's Nero Saber too :)
Still a little upset that we never got fate / extra ccc...

Well we won't be getting this one either.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

iamRockman said:
Shadow8 said:
Yay! Saber is back and it's Nero Saber too :)
Still a little upset that we never got fate / extra ccc...

Well we won't be getting this one either.

Probably not, but at the very least I'm hoping for an English Asia version so I can import it.

Murasaki Mist: Akara's Journey has finally launched on Vita, i'm downloading it now.

iamRockman said:
Murasaki Mist: Akara's Journey has finally launched on Vita, i'm downloading it now.

Not in Europe unfortunately :(

Let me know how it is!

Kresnik said:
iamRockman said:

Not in Europe unfortunately :(

Let me know how it is!

So far i'm not impressed, the gameplay seems very bland for a hack and slash, and the game is not plesant to look at.

The gameplay part could change later on... hopefully.