By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BlowoverKing said:
Kresnik said:

NO. STOP. My heart can't take this. First the Sen no Kiseki tease and now this? What's next, Sega teasing Phantasy Star nova? XSeed announcing Tokyo Xanadu localization? Please think of the children.

The absolutely culmination would be God Eater 2 and Tales of Innocence R coming this holidays to PS Vita!

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
BlowoverKing said:

NO. STOP. My heart can't take this. First the Sen no Kiseki tease and now this? What's next, Sega teasing Phantasy Star nova? XSeed announcing Tokyo Xanadu localization? Please think of the children.

The absolutely culmination would be God Eater 2 and Tales of Innocence R coming this holidays to PS Vita!

Oh, is this THAT time of the year? where we get hyped to hear the word vita during the E3 conference ? I literally have zero hope for it, unless a bunch of indies, PSNOW and Remote Play and that's it.

SnowPrince said:

Oh, is this THAT time of the year? where we get hyped to hear the word vita during the E3 conference ? I literally have zero hope for it, unless a bunch of indies, PSNOW and Remote Play and that's it.

I have zero expectation that we will hear a word "vita" at the conference.

drdante said:
SnowPrince said:

I'm sure it'll crop up when they're banging on about the value PS+ offers. :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

drdante said:
SnowPrince said:

Neh, I am little bit more corious about PS Vita at E3 2015. There were already leaks about a price-cut, Assassin's Creed Chronicles... There could be some Vita announcements imo.

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

See, the thing is, I think Tokyo Xanadu is pretty much set in stone anyway.  XSEED are big Falcom fans, plus they have the exclusivity contract with them, so I think it will come.

And I think God Eater is pretty certain at this point too, given that there's a PS4 version.

Digimon; Tales of Innocence and Phantasy Star Nova are the most interesting ones to me.  I can see Bamco taking a gamble on Digimon like they did with Sword Art Online.  Tales - I don't see coming across at this point since it's been too long, but stranger things have happened.  Phantasy Star won't happen unless Sony get involved, but Third Party Productions are doing localization work, so we can hope?

damn guys if Xseed makes a portable gaming system we should probably buy it lol they support this thing way better than the bloody company who made it!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

and also

Both 1 and 2 of Cold Steel incoming :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

just saw XSEED's E3 lineup.....SWEET JESUS!!!!!!

also isn't the Tales Festival tomorrow?(or today in japan)

any hope for Tales of innocence R for the west?

Trails of Cold Steel 1 AND 2 confirmed already?

Jesus...