By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Finally tried out 60fps remoteplay. Absolutely BASED. This is what I've wanted for a while. Such a shame we'll never get PS3 remoteplay though.

Around the Network
naruball said:

What Japanese goddess are you missing? Maybe I have it?

Also, what's your phd on (if you don't mind me asking)? It's really nice to see another phd student on these boards, and especially this thread.

@Kresnik. Means a lot.

I'm missing Izanagi..it's all good tho hehe game is ending anyways

and I'm doing a phd in International Business :D Just started tho, last fall to be exact. What's your subject?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Am I the only one who have now problems with playing videos after the new update?

Dr.Vita said:

Am I the only one who have now problems with playing videos after the new update?

What do you mean playing videos?

I don't think i've ever watched anything other than YT on the Vita so maybe this is something I don't know about :C

some details and screens of Kan Colle Kai

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/kan-colle-kai-screenshots-detail-game-systems

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Dr.Vita said:

What do you mean playing videos?

I don't think i've ever watched anything other than YT on the Vita so maybe this is something I don't know about :C

The video player doesn't work fine (not Youtube!!!), I can't rewind the videos forward.

Looking forward to P4DAN very much. Probably my most anticipated handheld title, so we need to get that localization working.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Looking forward to P4DAN very much. Probably my most anticipated handheld title, so we need to get that localization working.

Same here along with DanganRonpa Another Episode. I recently got Hatsune Miku so I can practice since I'm terrible at rythm games. That way I won't suck too bad when P4DAN releases.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:

Also, what's your phd on (if you don't mind me asking)? It's really nice to see another phd student on these boards, and especially this thread.

and I'm doing a phd in International Business :D Just started tho, last fall to be exact. What's your subject?

Haha, seems Vita owners are the most educated group out of all console' owners I'm doing mine in European Economic Law, European Competition Law to be exact.

Just wait till a Vita in hand will make people look smarter even more than glasses do...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Looks like some poeple think that vita exclusive games will goes to the PS4 exclusively. This could be the case for western games but regarding japanese games, sony Japan already experienced with games like GE2 RB that they  can't simply put vita game sequels on ps4 without a vita version so having for example freedom wars 2 as ps4 exclusive would be silly move for sony

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart