By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Scisca said:

Haha, seems Vita owners are the most educated group out of all console' owners I'm doing mine in European Economic Law, European Competition Law to be exact.

Just wait till a Vita in hand will make people look smarter even more than glasses do...

That's interesting. I'm doing European Consumer Law xD

Around the Network
Scisca said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

and I'm doing a phd in International Business :D Just started tho, last fall to be exact. What's your subject?

Haha, seems Vita owners are the most educated group out of all console' owners I'm doing mine in European Economic Law, European Competition Law to be exact.

Just wait till a Vita in hand will make people look smarter even more than glasses do...

excellent...now we can take over SCE!!!!! 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

My PS Vita has arrived!

Mr.GameCrazy said:

My PS Vita has arrived!

Whoo, congrats!!

What games did you get for it?

Mr.GameCrazy said:

My PS Vita has arrived!

Congratulations. If you're into 2D platformers get Sound Shapes, it's on sale now. The best community for online levels imo, and they range from classic to semi-metrovania. SoTN also springs to mind. Hotline Miami 2 is also 2D, but it's not a platformer, and I don't recommend it unless you're a masochist. 

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

My PS Vita has arrived!

Whoo, congrats!!

I'm currently downloading God of War Collection to my Vita. I would like to get the Sly Collection and Metal Gear Solid Collection as soon as I finish the GoW games.

PieToast said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

My PS Vita has arrived!

Congratulations. If you're into 2D platformers get Sound Shapes, it's on sale now. The best community for online levels imo, and they range from classic to semi-metrovania. SoTN also springs to mind. Hotline Miami 2 is also 2D, but it's not a platformer, and I don't recommend it unless you're a masochist. 

Cool. What's Sound Shapes like? 

Mr.GameCrazy said:
PieToast said:

Cool. What's Sound Shapes like? 

A simple yet solid wacky 2D platformer centered around the theme of music. Your goal is to get to the end of the level, but your way there is a musical experience. You collect coins (or whatever) that add musical notes to the background music (collecting things finally has a purpose). It's not that challenging early on, but it's the unique level designs and musical elements that make it fun. However the campaign is a little on the short side, but the online community levels make up for it.

It's cross-buy and one of my favorite 2D platformer. The community levels take inspiration from classic platformers and rival them imo. The download option is a huge plus too. You don't have to listen to me though, I have synesthesia so my audio-visual experience with the game can only be described as Zen like. Come to think of it, I think the person(s) behind it has it or is at least well aware of the phenomenon. It's called "Sound Shapes" for pete's sake. 

I can recommend you a few creators if you're interested.

.- -... -.-. -..

Mr.GameCrazy said:
Aura7541 said:

Whoo, congrats!!

I'm currently downloading God of War Collection to my Vita. I would like to get the Sly Collection and Metal Gear Solid Collection as soon as I finish the GoW games.

Be careful with the framerate dips in the GOW Collection. The Vita version of the Sly Collection is done extremely well and I have no idea on how well the MGS Collection performs.

MGS collection is excellent.