By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Cant wait for the new one piece game for the vita

Now thats its related: The latest chapter of One Piece was so Manly :*)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Bought a Vita last week, along with Sly collection and also got some titles that I saved from PS+ over the year, and some cross-play titles.

Loving it so far, bought it for my commute to and from work. Battery life seems to be great, so I'm happy about that.

The Vita and a 32gb card came to about 200USD (thank you, Hong Kong prices), bought the Sly collection for 20gbp on psn (fuck you, UK prices).

'grats! Do yourself a flavor and play Hotline Miami on that thing if you haven't already (and even if you have)!

badgenome said:

I wouldn't have bet on it, but Sega is bringing over Valkyria Chronicles... cover girl Selvaria in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax.

Didn't we already know it was coming over? I could have sworn I remember seeing that it was going to be localized.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

badgenome said:

'grats! Do yourself a flavor and play Hotline Miami on that thing if you haven't already (and even if you have)!

Ehhhh.... probably not my cup of tea. All I've seen of that game looks too challenging / frustrating for me. This vita is for when I'm tired in mornings, and calming down after work. Just wanna switch off me brain and hit circle and x to make a raccoon do jumpy-spinny things.

outlawauron said:

Didn't we already know it was coming over? I could have sworn I remember seeing that it was going to be localized.

I don't think so. You're not thinking about Under Night, are you? Or J-Stars?

Around the Network
badgenome said:
outlawauron said:

I don't think so. You're not thinking about Under Night, are you? Or J-Stars?

I now think I was referring to J Stars which is another unlikely localization.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SnakeDrake said:
Cant wait for the new one piece game for the vita

Now thats its related: The latest chapter of One Piece was so Manly :*)

Oh yeah, Franky!!! <3 :)

@Dengeki Bunko announcement
Very nice! Now just wait for Digimon, God Eater 2 and Phantasy Star Nova. :)

Here's the Dengeki Bunko announcement trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPIEC-x9eoA

Here's a new OlliOlli 2 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59YkRvKc0p0

Here's some new Destiny of Spirits trailer, as it "approached" 1m downloads (that seems kinda low to me for a WW figure):

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/29/new-content-hits-destiny-spirits-approaches-1-million-downloads/

outlawauron said:
badgenome said:

I wouldn't have bet on it, but Sega is bringing over Valkyria Chronicles... cover girl Selvaria in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax.

Wasn't it that J-Stars manga one that was being teased previously?

*edit* damn beaten to it ahaha.

Got that DJ game this week :D looking forward to cracking that open. Shame Dengeki isn't getting a physical European release, but will definitely import. The list of games I need to import from the US is growing ridiculous now.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

SamuelRSmith said:

Ehhhh.... probably not my cup of tea. All I've seen of that game looks too challenging / frustrating for me. This vita is for when I'm tired in mornings, and calming down after work. Just wanna switch off me brain and hit circle and x to make a raccoon do jumpy-spinny things.

Then play Gravity Rush instead, You can just fly around and collect shinny things :p or Tearaway for a super relaxing experience.

Anyways, congrats on your purschase