By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SamuelRSmith said:
badgenome said:

'grats! Do yourself a flavor and play Hotline Miami on that thing if you haven't already (and even if you have)!

Ehhhh.... probably not my cup of tea. All I've seen of that game looks too challenging / frustrating for me. This vita is for when I'm tired in mornings, and calming down after work. Just wanna switch off me brain and hit circle and x to make a raccoon do jumpy-spinny things.

With the sequel due out this year, I'd expect it to feature in at least one sale meaning it's a couple of quid.  I'd normally be like you "looks to hard meh!" but Hotline Miami is genuinely hypnotic and although it's hard as nails, the design means dying is never a chore. You just jump straight back in. I can't think of many games I was happily dying hundreds of times in levels without getting frustrated, but when you chained together your attacks you felt like a god! haha.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:

Ehhhh.... probably not my cup of tea. All I've seen of that game looks too challenging / frustrating for me. This vita is for when I'm tired in mornings, and calming down after work. Just wanna switch off me brain and hit circle and x to make a raccoon do jumpy-spinny things.

It isn't that bad. Despite the NES looking graphics and the way the game is built to kill you a lot (LOL), it is actually not anywhere near "Nintendo hard" unless you're chasing high scores.

But that's cool... get Flower!

SnakeDrake said:
Cant wait for the new one piece game for the vita

Now thats its related: The latest chapter of One Piece was so Manly :*)

i can't stop  all these manly tears...

BTW Robb Lucci was confirmed playable on Pirate Warriors 3 :D

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

SamuelRSmith said:
badgenome said:

'grats! Do yourself a flavor and play Hotline Miami on that thing if you haven't already (and even if you have)!

Tearaway has almost been therapeutic. So, I recommend that.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

badgenome said:
SamuelRSmith said:

It isn't that bad. Despite the NES looking graphics and the way the game is built to kill you a lot (LOL), it is actually not anywhere near "Nintendo hard" unless you're chasing high scores.

But that's cool... get Flower!

I droped Hotline miami after 5 minutes.. the graphics and music are neat..but didn't liked the gameplay a bit... and much less 8 bits xD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

I droped Hotline miami after 5 minutes.. the graphics and music are neat..but didn't liked the gameplay a bit... and much less 8 bits xD

badgenome said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Dont worry his still asleep in the Matrix and hasn't awaken yet.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

PLUSgames for this month... Rogue LEgacy and kick and fenick for vita... OK lineup, couple of good indies (rogue legacy i read sickly great) but meanwhile,PS4 have Transistor nad that2D god of war game.. and PS3's plus lineup with Yakuza and Thief is just so goodamn AWESOME this month!!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/29/playstation-plus-februarys-free-games/

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/29/playstation-plus-februarys-free-games/

DemoniOtaku said:

OK lineup, couple of good indies (rogue legacy i read sickly great)

What do you know about good indie games after what you just said about Hotline Miami!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kresnik said:

What do you know about good indie games after what you just said about Hotline Miami!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously. When I read that I deleted Rogue Legacy and threw my Vita in the trash just to be on the safe side.