By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

Did that even crack triple digits?!

Doubtful.  I don't think it sold anything digitally either.  Last I checked on PSN, it had 1 review (a 1 star review, too :P)

I guess I just feel bad for the dev team.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Heh, I really dug Mud, even though the reviews were generally unfavourable, but it took me back to a golden time when you had crappy mosh soundtracks in any sport games and really did feel like a product of the early 2000s. I'm actually happy with things like that!

MXGP is a lot more simulation than Mud though so I found the quick "test" I had with it difficult. Speaking of Moto GP, Moto GP 2014 s £14.99 at Grainger at the moment.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:

And also, it sounds like Koei Tecmo are bringing even more Vita stuff to the west next year.  All I know that's scheduled for now is Toukiden Extreme and Atelier Ayesha so... maybe more stuff on the way (Ciel NoSurge Offline PLEASE.  I've been reading the plot summary and it sounds so good :( )

It's another year next year! If you don't have one, hint someone to get it for you this Christmas, or even better, a !

I'd say Samurai Warriors Chronicle 3 or/and EschaLogy+. It's not like they've announced a lot of stuff in Japan either...  As for the PS4 game, clearly there's nothing like that so far :/

ryuzaki57 said:

I'd say Samurai Warriors Chronicle 3 or/and EschaLogy+. It's not like they've announced a lot of stuff in Japan either...  As for the PS4 game, clearly there's nothing like that so far :/

PS4 could be referring to Bladestorm and DW8 Empires. And maybe, just maybe Dragon Quest Heroes!

badgenome said:
ryuzaki57 said:

PS4 could be referring to Bladestorm and DW8 Empires. And maybe, just maybe Dragon Quest Heroes!

Less likely things have been announced recently....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

hey guys need help;

few months back i bought Sly Cooper collection EU version but my region is Asia so i couldn't access to Sly 3 voucher.....so where can i buy the voucher? i checked at PSN store its not available there.

please don't tell me i need to buy Sly 3 separately :(

My review of Project Diva F 2nd is up

http://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/review-project-diva-f-2nd/

+ juicy info on SAO Lost Song : Shinon, Online MP...

http://gematsu.com/2014/11/sword-art-online-lost-song-adds-sinon-human-size-yui-4-player-online-support

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/11/roundabout-coming-to-ps4-and-vita-playable-at-ps-experience/#sf5710901

We're getting Kuru Kuru Kururin with b-movie cutscenes on Vita at some point.

iirc, this was one of the earliest indie games MS were pushing for XB1. Woop?

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/UuTwMZV5NyY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/UuTwMZV5NyY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Neptunia Rebirth 2 opening video in English.  Also some screenshots:

Sadly, I'm pretty hyped for this game :P

Tales of Hearts is up on US PSN, downloading now to add to my backlog (I haven't finished a single game in months).