By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/11/roundabout-coming-to-ps4-and-vita-playable-at-ps-experience/#sf5710901

We're getting Kuru Kuru Kururin with b-movie cutscenes on Vita at some point.

iirc, this was one of the earliest indie games MS were pushing for XB1. Woop?

Oh sweet! Saw a review of the PC Version of this and thought it looked awesome (but my setup although capable of gaming, just isn't practical) so I'll definitely be checking that out.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I just noticed this is coming out for Vita (and 3DS):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/UBI-Soft-Tetris-Ultimate-Vita/dp/B00KJGJPRO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415739334&sr=8-2&keywords=tetris+ultimate

It has got to be a landmark. That game was the Gameboy.

On a different note, i am trying not to get excited for Phantasy Star Nova because SEGA. But i do wish they would bring it over.

I still want Tales of Innocence R though. :(

Nem said:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/UBI-Soft-Tetris-Ultimate-Vita/dp/B00KJGJPRO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415739334&sr=8-2&keywords=tetris+ultimate

On a different note, i am trying not to get excited for Phantasy Star Nova because SEGA. But i do wish they would bring it over.

Yeah,it's a nice price too. (Tetris) So I'll be getting it. Hadn't realised Tales of Hearts R was out this week until I got my shipping confirmation email haha. But... Freedom Wars!

As for Phantasy Star Nova, as it's a much less online centric one, it's got a much better shot at coming West. Best go buy Project Diva f 2 to ensure Sega continue supporting Vita ;)

MikeRox said:
Nem said:

Yeah,it's a nice price too. (Tetris) So I'll be getting it. Hadn't realised Tales of Hearts R was out this week until I got my shipping confirmation email haha. But... Freedom Wars!

As for Phantasy Star Nova, as it's a much less online centric one, it's got a much better shot at coming West. Best go buy Project Diva f 2 to ensure Sega continue supporting Vita ;)

I apologise but i refuse to buy Miku games. Rythm games arent my thing at all. I will probably skip on Persona 4 Dancing aswell even though i am a fan of the series.

I would shower SEGA with money if they brough the Phantasy Star games though.

Go redeem yourself with a few copies of Virtua Tennis, Monkeyball, Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed and Football Manager instead then :p

Miku will determine whether PSU is released in the West. I'm pretty certain of that.

Around the Network

Look what I got Bitcheeeeees

It's an import from Japan because they didn't sell the white model here for some reason.
I was shocked at first because it seemed to be region locked and would only work with Japanese PSN Accounts. Another shock was when I logged in with the trial account that I couldn't see any of the games on my Memory Card.
I updated the FW to 3.35 and I could login with my German PSN account just fine. I rebooted the system afterwards and it fixed the corrupted database. Now everything is fine :)

Haven't played anything yet but will try now and see how much eye cancer Vita games on a 40" screen can cause.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

What PSU does the Vita TV use? My missus finally moves here from the States in December. Hardly anywhere has them listed for sale at all in the UK despite it supposedly releasing this month. The places that do, have it for £100, I'm sure they're only like $90 in the US? That would make it far cheaper for her to bring one over with her.

MikeRox said:
What PSU does the Vita TV use? My missus finally moves here from the States in December. Hardly anywhere has them listed for sale at all in the UK despite it supposedly releasing this month. The places that do, have it for £100, I'm sure they're only like $90 in the US? That would make it far cheaper for her to bring one over with her.

It has a standard PSU with a generic figure-8 connector. It comes only with a Japanese plug but you can use any plug on it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Excellent. Dual Voltage? If so, import may be a go'er!

MikeRox said:
Go redeem yourself with a few copies of Virtua Tennis, Monkeyball, Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed and Football Manager instead then :p

Miku will determine whether PSU is released in the West. I'm pretty certain of that.

I totally got Virtua tennis and Racing transformed. :)