By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:
arcane_chaos said:
damn Freedom really kicks up i difficulty about halfway through "Code 6" I've hit a brick wall.

It's not a discretionary op, is it? Those are the only ones I ever had trouble with (until the final boss and his stupid, shitty chains), and that's only because I would always run out of time since I hadn't done any weapon modding at all and just couldn't kill all those damn Abductors quickly enough. Spawning two more when I only have ten minutes left and my sad little butter cutter sword? Pffft, get out of here!

Almost seems like the game doesn't really start difficulty wise until the post-game. If you're really stuck, one thing I've noticed is that unlike other hunting games the enemies don't seem to get stronger based on how many people are in your party and if you level up your team, they'll easily out DPS you, at least if you are too lazy to upgrade weapons like me.

I was having the same problem until I went and played online with some randoms. We tore that shit up.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

I was having the same problem until I went and played online with some randoms. We tore that shit up.

Yeah, it's ridiculous how fast you can rip through stuff with a semi decent team.

http://gematsu.com/2014/11/sword-art-online-lost-song-debut-screenshots

SAO Lost Song screenshots.

Lookin' good.

if i decide to play : freedom wars or toukiden the age of demons, would anyone wana play it with me perhaps?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
if i decide to play : freedom wars or toukiden the age of demons, would anyone wana play it with me perhaps?

I'll be Freedom Warsing it up in a few.

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I definitely need to team up with someone on Freedom Wars soon.  I've also got Toukiden I'd like to play properly but not even taken that game out of the shrink wrap yet as I want to do Soul Sacrifice first, I think I'll upgrade to Delta first on that.

Getting decent internet, was meant to be switched on Yesterday but they emailed and said it won't be til tomorrow now. Hopefully it'll be pretty lag free then :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
forevercloud3000 said:

I have been able to convince 2-3 friends of mine to pick up the game when they previously knew nothing about it. They all seem pretty satisfied with it now. It drives me nuts when people say Vita has no games or that oh they are just clones of *insert game here*.

What I am curious about is what is on offer for Vita next year. Hopefully more Japanese goodness.

Well apparently some stuff will be shown at that Destination PlayStation event, but I think Freedom Wars probably wraps up Sony's first party physical efforts on Vita.

Hopefully NIS will continue to pump some imports out, they seem to like releasing the Vita stuff in the West.

As for Vita has no games. It's just a hater's gonna hate thing now. There's absolutely no objective (or even genuine subjective) merit to it whatsoever. I'm just trying to work out why the same people who bombard any positive Vita thread complaining of too many console ports/console style games that don't work on handhelds, are the same ones hailing Xenoblade Chronicles as the second coming and pining for more console ports to a handheld...

With the release of the Vita TV here in the west, I hope Sony's previous statements do not mean ANY new full Vita releases. They have to know that no more retail releases from 1st Party at all will mean certain doom for a handheld.

I will be satisfied for Vita in 2015 if we can have Persona 4 Dance All Night, Gravity Rush 2, Freedom Wars Omega, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Valkyria Chronicles Collection, Chaos Rings, Something decent from Level 5(NinoKuni Mini, Little Battlers, WonderFlick), Mighty No.9, One Way Trip, ResoGun Vita, and any of the Legend of Heroes games.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:

With the release of the Vita TV here in the west, I hope Sony's previous statements do not mean ANY new full Vita releases. They have to know that no more retail releases from 1st Party at all will mean certain doom for a handheld.

I will be satisfied for Vita in 2015 if we can have Persona 4 Dance All Night, Gravity Rush 2, Freedom Wars Omega, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Valkyria Chronicles Collection, Chaos Rings, Something decent from Level 5(NinoKuni Mini, Little Battlers, WonderFlick), Mighty No.9, One Way Trip, ResoGun Vita, and any of the Legend of Heroes games.

Sony did say that the Vita will be showcased quite a bit during PS Experience on PS Blog, though we don't know in what way will the Vita be showcased. Ideally, the Vita should have a good balance of 1st party, 3rd party, and indie games, though I won't be holding my breath for that to happen.

forevercloud3000 said:

But I really do hope for a Freedom Wars G of some sort. This game is so damned good.

badgenome said:
forevercloud3000 said:

But I really do hope for a Freedom Wars G of some sort. This game is so damned good.

Its not that bad at least 3 or 4 of them his mentions is possible.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share