By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:
outlawauron said:

Ok, I guess I'll give it another try. Did read something online that you're supposed to clear 76 and 77 and then do Hollow area for maxing relationship purposes? Any truth to that?

I don't know about that since I only maxed Asuna, but in general relationships level up by taking a partner with you into the dungeons or the conversation thing you can have in the city (holding hands and princess carry later too).

Oh also, everytime you clear a floor, you should roam around the city, you will find character event scenes.

Duly noted. Appreciate the heads up.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

PlayStation TV & PS Vita Firmware Update 3.35 Coming This Fall, Adds Live From PlayStation App
October 16, 2014 Written by Jason Dunning
borderlands2psvita20001

PlayStation 4 firmware 2.00 wasn’t the only new hardware update Sony detailed today, as they also revealed that PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV firmware update 3.35 will be released later this fall, alongside the new PS4 firmware.

Full details are sure to come once the update is available, but for right now, here’s what will be added:

Four-player Remote Play support to PlayStation TV
Live From PlayStation app on both PS Vita and PS TV, allowing you to watch live gameplay streams from PS4 systems
In case you haven’t updated your Vita recently, firmware update 3.30 went live for the system back on October 1, adding Themes, Trophy rarity, and much more.

[Source: PS Blog]

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/10/16/playstation-tv-ps-vita-firmware-update-3-35-coming-fall-adds-live-playstation-app/

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

FiveOVER said:

Oddly, for the US version, the dlc is actually tied to the update. That is, you don't download dlc from the store, but redeem it ingame after the update.  I'm not sure about the asian version. But the online pass, if there's one probably won't work either way.

You mean like in Sword Art Online when the DLC contained the new content?

If so... that would be pretty cool.  Would mean I'd get the Wild ARMs content which is all I really care about :P

Have a Phantasy Star Nova scan:

Have a trailer for a indie game that is obviously inspired by Portal, which is coming to Vita.  At least according to Reddit:

So...

PS Vita and PS TV – 3.35 update, Live From PlayStation

The PS Vita and PS TV systems will also receive a system software update to version 3.35 with the same timing as Masamune, adding four-player Remote Play support to PS TV. In addition, the Live from PlayStation app, which allows users to watch live gameplay streams from PS4 systems, will be available on both PS Vita and PS TV alongside this update.

PlayStation App 2.0 update

The PlayStation App for smartphones and tablets, available free on the App Store and Google Play, is also set to receive an update to version 2.0 within the same launch window as both the PS4 and PS Vita system software updates. This update provides a new layout for tablets, and the app’s home screen has been redesigned.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/16/ps4-system-software-preview-usb-music-player-new-home-screen-colors-more/

Around the Network

The Tearaway theme. SO GOOD

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

thought I'd drop some Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus Pics

got more pics put just wanted to give y'all a taste (don't ban me please)

Kresnik said:

Have a Phantasy Star Nova scan:

After this week's Vita bomba in Japan, this can't come soon enough, and really needs to make an impact...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I think that Nova is going to sell OK, but it won't be the game that changes Vita destiny. I don't even know what game could, now, except for a super Metal Gear exclusive or some social game phenomenon (of course exclusive, too)...

In any case, for the monokuma claque, there's an interview with the localizing team of Danganronpa 2:
http://www.usgamer.net/articles/10-questions-with-danganronpa-2-goodbye-despairs-killer-localization-team

Kresnik said:

Freedom Wars PvP.

Yes please.

Small request but when you embed a video can you also post the link? 

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)