By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I'm predicting Freedom Wars is going to be way better than MH but sadly, the sales aren't going to be anything like MH.

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Just found that Atelier Rorona PLUS is for preorder on Amazon, but only for PS3, will it be Digital only for Vita again?

Indeed it is

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

I'll be getting Freedom Wars day one, anyone know the player limit for multiplayer? just 4 people?

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

I think that most of us will get Freedom Wars day 1.
Also, don't forget the Panopticon league, where you fight for your team against the others in a sort of global tournament. A very interesting game mode that no other hunting game has got.

Finally, Idea Factory apologizes for the "EU digital only" strategy ---> http://ideafintl.com/updates/2014/05

Ratshit & Clank Trilogy confirmed at long last, coming July.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

I'm so surprised! Didn't saw that coming... J/K

I'm very interested in Freedom Wars, that mode said my Michel is interesting as it brings a nice twist to the genre. Plus, this story seems to be important to the game and the gameplay is fresh.

Akiran said:
I'll be getting Freedom Wars day one, anyone know the player limit for multiplayer? just 4 people?

4 vs 4, but there will be 16 characters in screen with each accesory...

Now.. some videos

mahouka no rettousai trailer:

hyperdeminsion neptunia noire's game:

40 minutes with details and gameplay of hotaru no nikki:

Mind Zero Development Diary 3:

Teasing of a new DJmax game:

http://www.blogiswar.net/2014/05/29/project736t-un-nuevo-juego-musical-de-los-creadores-de-la-franquicia-djmax/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

badgenome said:

I would have liked an all new Ratchet for Vita but I guess this will do. I'll wait for reviews since the last couple of HD collections didn't work too well on Vita.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

June PS+ for NA
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/29/playstation-plus-2-titles-per-month-for-ps4-ps3-ps-vita/#sf3102261

New format is similar to EU now I think where we get all games on the first week itself. Vita gets Terraria and Mutant mudds Deluxe..kind of disappointed but wanted to try out Terraria

Sly is a ps3 game. If it's cross buy then I can play that on vita too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Great, having all the games at the beginning of the month is much better than the current format of people constantly guessing what is releasing on each week.