By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

After 18 months Vita games as part of the PS+ subscription, i'm quite happy about the games we got in Europe:

And many of the other good games got nice discounts for PS+ members.

Around the Network

Yep PS+ overall has been god like for vita owners

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

badgenome said:

Ratshit & Clank Trilogy confirmed at long last, coming July.

I'll bite if it's as good of a port as the Sly Collection is. I have the Ratchet Collection on PS3 but never really felt like playing it. Playing through Sly 1 for the first time brings me back to the days of playing Jak and Daxter for the first time when I was 7 so hopefully Ratchet and Clank will make me feel the same way.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Yay Ratchet and Clank!

Eep, Mass Media Inc. That went from a day 1 purchase to a "I'll wait for the reviews".

michel3105 said:

Also, don't forget the Panopticon league, where you fight for your team against the others in a sort of global tournament. A very interesting game mode that no other hunting game has got.

Finally, Idea Factory apologizes for the "EU digital only" strategy ---> http://ideafintl.com/updates/2014/05

Handheld PvP is actually a really interesting concept.  Intrigued to see how it worked out.

And that's pretty cool of IFI too.  I'm growing to quite like them.  The backlash to Monster Monpiece was absolutely absurd; and at least they're being up front about this stuff and saying there might be a change in the future.

Around the Network

Some PlayStation Vita Pets gameplay.

In Russian.

Guys, I'm pissed. I went to my local Media Markt to buy Borderlands 2 and it wasn't there. The clerk told me it's not even in the register, so most likely they won't get the game at all. WTF Sony? And this is the shop in which I buy most of my Vita games, it's quite well supplied. Where can I get my Borderlands 2!?!? :(

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Guys, a question... if you let your PLUS subscription end, all the games on your Download list, you lost them? Can you recover them if sucribe again some days later, by example?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Guys, a question... if you let your PLUS subscription end, all the games on your Download list, you lost them? Can you recover them if sucribe again some days later, by example?

They become locked.

If you re-subscribe to PS+, they unlock again. If you've deleted them then you can re-download them without a problem too.

DemoniOtaku said:

Yes you can download them once you sign back up for PS+

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!