By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Alongside gravity rush, I finished hotline Miami around the same time. I digress, I never gave indies much attention before if at all. So this game was an eye opener for me. My first impressions of this game were: meh, 2d. But as I slowly learned the moves and techniques and methods of the game. And started planing how to carry out the misdeed and trying a gazillion times to get the timing right, foolishly trying every method I can think of to carry it out while still remaining alive, I started to discover fun in hotline Miami which I never expected at all. When I reached the ending, my reaction was exactly as predicted by the developer!

Around the Network

@ M.U.G.E.N

Yes please! Please happen. Believe.

Also...

Could it be... Akiba's trip? Courtesy of neogaf user.

Senran Kagura for Vita.

Lol, so many people with same posts. Yeah looks like Senran Kagura Vita and Akiba's trip 2 might be be coming to the west. Add to that Sora no Kiseki second chapter(psp). Xseed has been doing good work ^^

@FineOver: GRavity rush 2 will have better control, at least for flying. I think I've read somewhere that in Gr1, Cat still didn't fully control her Gravity power and in 2, she will be more in control(not fumble around while flying) as seen by the GR2 teaser.

Unrelated, but unless You are a darkengard hardcore fan, I don't recommend Drakengard 3. This is early impressions though.

XSeed puts SCEA to shame really...I mean both Shinovi Vs and AkibaStrip2? 'slow clap'

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Ooooooh Akiba's Trip 2! Do want. Game looks too fun to pass up! Also I really hope we get SAO and God Eater 2 (also Freedom Wars but that seems like a given..... I hope).

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

XSeed doing their Christmas card right.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

New digimon screens.

Looks pretty, now show me a gameplay trailer bamco

Speculation is not a bad thing...

Also, Sony released rankings for 2013 online sales at the Japanese PS Store.
http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/store/sp/131227storerank2013/?ref=rss

Overall:
#1 Dragon's Crown - Vita
#2 Dragon's Crown - PS3
#3 Super Robot Wars Operation Extend Pack - PSP(+Vita)
#4 God Eater 2 - Vita only
#5 Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - Vita
#6 Toukiden - Vita only
#7 Soul Sacrifice - Vita
#8 Earth Defense Force 4 - PS3
#9 Demon Gaze - Vita
#10 Summon Night 5 - PSP(+Vita)

PS Vita Rankings:
#1 Dragon's Crown
#2 God Eater 2
#3 Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
#4 Toukiden
#5 Soul Sacrifice
#6 Demon Gaze
#7 Oboro Muramasa
#8 Persona 4 The Golden
#9 Genkai Tokki Monster Monpiece
#10 Valhalla Knights 3

I think Demon Gaze is the most impressive ranker, for such a small company title. I also chuckled at Monpiece, I guess a lot of people found it too embarassing to buy in person! One thing is for certain though: Vita's digital sales are astounding.

I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday. Well, the New Year is still coming up!

^^ Digimon looks damn beautiful

^ vita owning the psn store really think digital sales have a huge portion of overall sales.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share