By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I know some people find it really weird but personally I think these really stereotypical 'pantsu' games like Moero are hilarious, if things like this get localized (unlikely, but stranger things have happened) I'd buy them purely because they make me laugh so much.

Reminds me of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, I'd like to see that come over because it combines the life and hometown with decent gameplay. Come on someone, my monies is waiting!

Around the Network
late_release said:

I received a Vita and I love it so much <3 Playing Soul Sacrifice and is probably my favorite game of the year!

Downside is that I seem to have some problems connecting to PSN and an error is always happening. Does someone knows the cause? Still, a brilliant machine and really addictive too :D

Welcome! Soul Sacrifice is nice, though kinda repetitive. Have you tried Tearaway?

Oh I was also experiencing PSN errors too, most likely because of what Mugen and Conina said :) nothing to worry about.

Kongfucius said:
I know some people find it really weird but personally I think these really stereotypical 'pantsu' games like Moero are hilarious, if things like this get localized (unlikely, but stranger things have happened) I'd buy them purely because they make me laugh so much.

Reminds me of Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, I'd like to see that come over because it combines the life and hometown with decent gameplay. Come on someone, my monies is waiting!

Bruh, you can't laugh at it! It's objectification of things that do not actually exist. You need to be appalled by it!

But seriously, I find it funny too. Panties get in knots too easily over video games.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

xytherion said:
The problem with Vita Games:
2/- PS3 New Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Bandai Namco Games 13/12/19 121,674 121,674
9/- Vita New Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Bandai Namco Games 13/12/19 49,261 49,261

It is being released on both platforms, if it's just the Vita that has it, I'm pretty sure it would have really much better sales.

I'm glad that tecmo-Koei is putting all these games on Vita, even being exclusive DWNext didn't sold as good as theses when released, so like this is good for us and good for Tecmo. I prefer quality ports of good games than shitty exclusive games (COD BOD by example).

And thinking about it I would be more than glad to have a lot of ports from some recent First and thir party games on PS3, like tales of games (Xillias, Graces F and Zesteria on Vita), the puppeteer and Rain from SONY should hve been Vita games instead, JOURNEY, even some more PS2 HD ports like Silent hills, resident evils (4 and Code Veronica), DMC (the good DMCs!!), Splinter Cells, Prince of persias... all those games on the GO, plus some other great exclusives would do marvel to Vita... because If Square-Enix is putting effort in porting old FF games to iOS and Android why not for Vita too?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

aviggo77 said:
according to metacritic vita had a great year than 3ds(nintendomination says)

Link please...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

It occurred to me earlier that Cyber Front, publishers of Labyrinth Cross Blood Infinity and the upcoming Tokyo New World Record (both by Experience Inc., developers of Demon Gaze) dissolved last week:

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/207498/Cyber_Front_Japanese_publisher_of_Portal_Skullgirls_dissolved.php

I wonder what's going to happen to TNWR. Hope someone else picked it up.

I imagine the developer will finish the game. It's nearly finished and it will printed soon.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

When will be the next event where Sony announces new games for the Vita?E3 2014?or something before that?

Sign this petition please if you want GTA san andreas on PS Vita:

http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-port-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-to-the-playstation-vita

And please spread it to various sites/forums etc.

Upcoming notable indies for PS Vita:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176225&

chase123 said:
When will be the next event where Sony announces new games for the Vita?E3 2014?or something before that?

Short of them doing another Vita Heaven event, yeah, E3 -> Gamescom -> TGS =/

chase123 said:

Considering how SCEA has been treating PS Vita, E3 is basically out of question. Hopefully they will do a new Vita Heaven soon or maybe announce something on Destination Playstation (if there is one incoming), they usually do it around february. Check this link to see the 2009 edition announcements: http://www.ign.com/articles/2009/02/24/megaton-major-franchises-assault-psp