By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Can't wait for FFX! I'll most likely get FIFA first day

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
@playstationgamer: You can earn trophies, you will just have to clean the game cart's saved data then you are good to go

and another Gravity Daze review

http://geekrevolt.com/2012/02/21/gravity-daze-review-forget-the-ps3-spin-offs-we-need-more-games-like-this/

10/10

ah ok, do you have to do it from the system that you played it or can you buy it used and just wipe it then?

cant wait for Gravity Daze!

PlaystaionGamer said:
also does anyone know what time the UK PS store updates ?

Usually at Wednesdays at about 5pm but they have said they will update the vita content at midnight to wednesday.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

IGN gave Motorstorm RC a 8.5/10

kivi95 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
also does anyone know what time the UK PS store updates ?

Usually at Wednesdays at about 5pm but they have said they will update the vita content at midnight to wednesday.

oh.. 

i thought it was Tuesday as they said the SSX demo goes up on the 21st :(

Around the Network

First Vita game arrived in the post this morning! My God the game boxes are so small. :O

YES IT'S FINALLY HERE :D

TrevDaRev# Yeah they are so tiny!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Only 1 more day! Oh why did Sony decide to release it on a Wednesday and not a Tuesday? Better yet, why not release it on a Sunday?

Anyways, Uncharted Golden Abyss is up to 81 on Meta now. 80.65 (81% basically) on Gamerankings.
It's going up now.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Nice review of Gravity Daze.. Really good lecture and very informative.. I hope the game sell a lot on the est so we can see more of these type of games on Vita, diferents, uniques and fun.. instead of ports, remakes, etc... Ragnarok and this Day One Purchase even if I don't have the Vita Yet...

I liked the Score final phrase: "Masterpiece – A perfect score doesn’t mean a game is perfect, it means it gets our highest recommendation, and that it’s a “modern-day masterpiece”." That makes more sense..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

My Vita + 8GB + games have arrived!!!! I've got Uncharted, Dungeon Hunter (thanks to a big discount) and although I didn't order/pay for another game there was Virtual Tennis 4 in my delivery. Looks like someone at amazon.de made a little mistake :)

Will post my impressions later!