By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

yep dungeon hunter is over priced as hell! I have no sympathy for it

who reviewed MNR on dtoid? and that statement is exaggeration at its best..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
What kind of PS2 games can you buy on the PSN store?

I remember my PS2, I used to play the Sly Cooper and Kingdom Hearts games on it. I also played Okami, a few Dragonball Z titles, and PS1 games. Got rid of it when I started to hate Sony and it was getting old.

in the first EU PS2 store update about 20 which is amazing in 1 go, hopefully we get a tone more tommorow. 

you started to hate sony? bugger.. your lose 

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil 1&2 are coming soon in EU

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Hell Yeah Order Placed! Amazon

Got the 4GB card for free..will be buying screen protector + package as well so will have another 4GB card soon as well!

HYPE!!!!!!!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Runa216 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
What kind of PS2 games can you buy on the PSN store?

I remember my PS2, I used to play the Sly Cooper and Kingdom Hearts games on it. I also played Okami, a few Dragonball Z titles, and PS1 games. Got rid of it when I started to hate Sony and it was getting old.

in the first EU PS2 store update about 20 which is amazing in 1 go, hopefully we get a tone more tommorow. 

you started to hate sony? bugger.. your lose 

yeah, it's kinda closeminded to hate in this gaming world.  I know I'm not supposed to use the F-word...but...yeah. 

i agree, im a big Playstation fan but i like Nintendo games and if im honiest i dislike M$'s alot.. BUT even witht hat i have brought a Xbox1 new and a Xbox 360 new when they both came out. i have still brought them to try them out. i liked Xbox1 actually but the 360 never had any games that i wanted, im not a fan of Halo or Gears (used to like gears1, dunno what happened to the series) do there was nothing much for me to play so sold it. 

its fine if you hate a company but when it comes to gaming it will be your lose not buying the system. 

M.U.G.E.N said:
Hell Yeah Order Placed! Amazon

Got the 4GB card for free..will be buying screen protector + package as well so will have another 4GB card soon as well!

HYPE!!!!!!!

you ordered it! FINALLY!

i know i said i couldnt afford it at launch but... im buyign it anyway! HYPE

Around the Network
Wagram said:
I would like to see this thread continue past launch btw.

i agree, we should just keep coming back and posting new games and game impressions! 

make sure this thread is still active when they announce loads of things at E3 to keep it alive well into the end of the year

Switched my order last night from Game to HMV, so i could get Uncharted for free, still getting the memory card from game tho, so ive got to run the length of the Mall tomorrow morning. !!

Literally 24 hours till i get my hands on mine, wish it was a midnight launch near me but never mind.

hm i just heard that if you buy a game 2nd hand on Vita you can't unlock the trophies?

shit for gamers, good move on a business side.

also does anyone know what time the UK PS store updates ?

@playstationgamer: You can earn trophies, you will just have to clean the game cart's saved data then you are good to go

and another Gravity Daze review

http://geekrevolt.com/2012/02/21/gravity-daze-review-forget-the-ps3-spin-offs-we-need-more-games-like-this/

10/10

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!