By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Am I the only one who is having problems with Killzone: Mercenary (multiplayer) since the last update?

(add me: lehamsy3)

Don't know if somebody posted this, but anyway:

Starlight Inception (Dec/2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XomudPt4Rk

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

Hmmm, just been watching some vids for F1 2011 on 3DS and Vita. I was always led to believe the Vita ver was a straight port of the 3DS game so never really paid it much attention. But having watched a few videos, they look to have improved on the visuals in quite a few ways, including better vehicle models, textures,lighting, they also have real time reflections on the Vita version.

This may very well turn out to be a pleasant surprise. It didn't review badly on launch for Vita either (average score of about 7/10). And lets face it, this is probably going to be the only portable Codemasters title we see on either system now.

If anyone's interested in the comparison - 3DS ver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBClUP90iFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s

Vita ver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ljqxbtRAY

I doesn't look that great on Vita.. but compared with 3Ds it looks fabulous! and sounds better too...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:

I doesn't look that great on Vita.. but compared with 3Ds it looks fabulous! and sounds better too...

No I agree, for a Vita title it looks meh, but I really was surprised by the improvements over the 3DS version as I was led to believe it was a straight port.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Can someone tell me if Need for Speed MW is good? I mean, some friends said the gameplay on PC was weird, and it was looking like burnout. But it is a bad thing?

italo244 said:
Can someone tell me if Need for Speed MW is good? I mean, some friends said the gameplay on PC was weird, and it was looking like burnout. But it is a bad thing?

It's very good. One of the best games on Vita.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

Buy NFS Most Wanted on Vita right now! That is an order! :p

Yeah, it's Burnout Paradise with licensed vehicles and a much better designed city.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

New poll is up! Sorry about the uber delay. Been hectic. Hope this is a good one and I will do a Vita GOTY poll at the end of the year too :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Phantasy Star Nova.

Also looking forward to :

Gravity Rush 2
Freedom Wars
FF X HD
Demon Gaze
Dangan Ronpa

dan i forgot to put Phantasy star nova there :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
New poll is up! Sorry about the uber delay. Been hectic. Hope this is a good one and I will do a Vita GOTY poll at the end of the year too :)

From the list above I'm expecting Gravity Rush 2 and SS Delta, but those are 2014 games. 2013 still has a good surprise: Starlight Inception. I'm very impressed with that game.