By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:
Fuck it, I pre-ordered God Eater 2.

I hope I can finish the single player this time around because I stopped playing God Eater Burst at around chapter 8 and just youtubed the ending lol. I think since that time I've grown to like hunting games a bit more (bought monster hunter digital to give it another go on the vita, still don't like it lol). I've enjoyed Ragnorak odyssey, soul sacrifice and off course God eater, so I think Monster hunter is the exception and not the rule for me anyways.

I couldn't get into it too, it was so slow in gameplay, no actual story.. It was just about missions and going co-op with friends.

GE on the other hand has it all for me..

Around the Network

I guess im the only Monster Hunter fan in the thread lol ^^

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

MikeRox said:
Damn you guys, decided to go back on Hotline Miami. The game instead of just getting more boring as you get further on, gets more and more exciting! I guess some of the bigger combos for trophies, you really need to get better stuff and go back to earlier levels?

Best combo I've managed so far has been 7 and I really find the guns difficult to use ahaha, so much prefer just running up at people with baseball bat or crowbar so far.

Digging the soundtrack, again just seems to be getting better and better. It's a shame it's another of the "invisible" Vita games due to also being on other formats. I really don't think this game works as well on PC or PS3 as it does on Vita.

It's on the Swedish PSN store so I assume it's in english ,also available at retail but seems like on 2-3 stores have it online.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

pezus said:
Does anyone know if Motorstorm RC is cross-play? I mean, can I play the Vita game and continue in the PS3 game?

Cross buy and cross save :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

It's on the Swedish PSN store so I assume it's in english ,also available at retail but seems like on 2-3 stores have it online.

Odd, wonder why we don't have it in the UK. ShopTo had it down for a release at the end of October, that got pushed back to next week, now it shows the middle of  February for both the PS3 and Vita versions.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

I enjoy MonHun and am pumped for 4 (WTF Capcom where the fuck is it). But I never truly got into it as I had problems every time. MH3 released and it was my first time with the series, I had no internet. yeah you can imagine how that turnedd out. MH3 again in 2012... it was 2012. MH3U comes around anme and a Nintendo facebook group are all pumped to play it together (these were the only guys I talked to online about gaming). About 2 months prior to release Im kicked from the group for being a Sony fan and my interest was crushed, didnt want to play with randoms all the time. So when MH4 comes around it will be like my first true expirience with MonHun (minus the 50 hours of on MH3 where I was clueless or being constantly disconected from the internet -_-)

ktay95 said:
SnakeDrake said:

I enjoy MonHun and am pumped for 4 (WTF Capcom where the fuck is it). But I never truly got into it as I had problems every time. MH3 released and it was my first time with the series, I had no internet. yeah you can imagine how that turnedd out. MH3 again in 2012... it was 2012. MH3U comes around anme and a Nintendo facebook group are all pumped to play it together (these were the only guys I talked to online about gaming). About 2 months prior to release Im kicked from the group for being a Sony fan and my interest was crushed, didnt want to play with randoms all the time. So when MH4 comes around it will be like my first true expirience with MonHun (minus the 50 hours of on MH3 where I was clueless or being constantly disconected from the internet -_-)
i

lol my experience was all on the psp me and my friends would always go ad-hoc together was really fun. It was also enjoyable playing alone i know its not for everybody judging from the people here lol. 

I got so excited when capcom announced a MH game for the ps3. It was really a huge middle finger when they caned it and switched over to the fking will. When the psvita got released i thought they'll announce a mh game in no time, but nope another middle finger from capcom. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Tom3k said:

You can probably find me "up" at very weird times lol
Anyway...

Congrats again.

Have you got KZ:M? I want to get the online trophy, but I need to play it at a weird time, preferably at night when we can play a public game on our own.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Hmmm, just been watching some vids for F1 2011 on 3DS and Vita. I was always led to believe the Vita ver was a straight port of the 3DS game so never really paid it much attention. But having watched a few videos, they look to have improved on the visuals in quite a few ways, including better vehicle models, textures,lighting, they also have real time reflections on the Vita version.

This may very well turn out to be a pleasant surprise. It didn't review badly on launch for Vita either (average score of about 7/10). And lets face it, this is probably going to be the only portable Codemasters title we see on either system now.

If anyone's interested in the comparison - 3DS ver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBClUP90iFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s

Vita ver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ljqxbtRAY

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Just accepted everyone who added me.