By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:
Fuck it, I pre-ordered God Eater 2.

I hope I can finish the single player this time around because I stopped playing God Eater Burst at around chapter 8 and just youtubed the ending lol. I think since that time I've grown to like hunting games a bit more (bought monster hunter digital to give it another go on the vita, still don't like it lol). I've enjoyed Ragnorak odyssey, soul sacrifice and off course God eater, so I think Monster hunter is the exception and not the rule for me anyways.

I need to finish the story of God Eater Burst sometimes.

It just gets so boring having to go fight the same monsters in the same arenas over and over again to progress it.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Fuck this shit, still cant use my vita online coz of sony's shit. trying log in online on PC but apparently the password is wrong. so i go forgot my password and they say they will email me. this email is taking forever. like its been 2 hours so I tried again and again no email.

Have you checked your spam box?

But yes, I'm amazed by how much Sony is incompetent, the new ToS should appear on PS Vita when you try to connect to PSN from there. There isn't even a single message on what to do, it just enters in a loop u.u

NesFe said:
Fuck it, I pre-ordered God Eater 2.

I hope I can finish the single player this time around because I stopped playing God Eater Burst at around chapter 8 and just youtubed the ending lol. I think since that time I've grown to like hunting games a bit more (bought monster hunter digital to give it another go on the vita, still don't like it lol). I've enjoyed Ragnorak odyssey, soul sacrifice and off course God eater, so I think Monster hunter is the exception and not the rule for me anyways.

You should pre order at the COMG store ^^

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ktay95 said:
Fuck this shit, still cant use my vita online coz of sony's shit. trying log in online on PC but apparently the password is wrong. so i go forgot my password and they say they will email me. this email is taking forever. like its been 2 hours so I tried again and again no email.

lol 2 hours!!! It usually takes about 3 days.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Managed to guess my password =D Back to SS online

Around the Network

Anyone on the look out for a cheap SIM racer on Vita, just noticed ShopTo have F1 2012 back in stock for £7.85. Just used my points to get it for less than a fiver ^_^

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/psvita/PSPVFO01-f1-2011-ps-vita

Granted it's a quick rush port of the 3DS game, but I'll put some impressions on when I get it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Anyone on the look out for a cheap SIM racer on Vita, just noticed ShopTo have F1 2012 back in stock for £7.85. Just used my points to get it for less than a fiver ^_^

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/psvita/PSPVFO01-f1-2011-ps-vita

Granted it's a quick rush port of the 3DS game, but I'll put some impressions on when I get it.

Ooh, not bad.

In sadder news, Invizimals has now slipped back to Feb for the UK by the look of it.

Has the game just been made with Spanish language so far or something?

Damn you guys, decided to go back on Hotline Miami. The game instead of just getting more boring as you get further on, gets more and more exciting! I guess some of the bigger combos for trophies, you really need to get better stuff and go back to earlier levels?

Best combo I've managed so far has been 7 and I really find the guns difficult to use ahaha, so much prefer just running up at people with baseball bat or crowbar so far.

Digging the soundtrack, again just seems to be getting better and better. It's a shame it's another of the "invisible" Vita games due to also being on other formats. I really don't think this game works as well on PC or PS3 as it does on Vita.

MikeRox said:
Damn you guys, decided to go back on Hotline Miami. The game instead of just getting more boring as you get further on, gets more and more exciting! I guess some of the bigger combos for trophies, you really need to get better stuff and go back to earlier levels?

Best combo I've managed so far has been 7 and I really find the guns difficult to use ahaha, so much prefer just running up at people with baseball bat or crowbar so far.

Digging the soundtrack, again just seems to be getting better and better. It's a shame it's another of the "invisible" Vita games due to also being on other formats. I really don't think this game works as well on PC or PS3 as it does on Vita.

I've done a 12 combo in chapter 14, second floor, with a knife or a crowbar I think, can't remember the mask I had, I think the "elephant" so I didn't help there at all :P Zack mask would be definitely prefered. In my opinion the easiest spot to do it, of course a couple of tries required.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!