By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

The new terms are glitching on the vita, best go to the site, it showed up on my vita after 10 minsof signin out

Around the Network

Well guys.. we have more space for friends now.. so... Add me anyone who haven't already: DemoniOtaku... on those i delete sometime, sorry, needed space once..

Now I'lll be able to help Toro get 100 friends whitout deleting my non-vita-user friends... :)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Anyone Have Ratchet & Clack Full Frontal Assualt (Q-force) on Vita that can help me get 2 online trophies?

I need help with avalon pacts 9 and 10. Anyone up for it?

I need help with Wake Up Club lol.

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
michael_stutzer said:
kivi95 said:
Anyone else keep getting logged out after 2seconds on the Friends app :/?

Me too. It is quite annoying. 

I changed my password on-line and it was OK after that.

Thanks, I logged in to the site and accepted the TOS, everything is fine now.

Teflon02 said:
Anyone Have Ratchet & Clack Full Frontal Assualt (Q-force) on Vita that can help me get 2 online trophies?

Let me know on PSN when you wanna play it. I have barely started the game though (have only 1 or 2 trophies).

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Teflon02 said:

Let me know on PSN when you wanna play it. I have barely started the game though (have only 1 or 2 trophies).

I'm online now, it's alright, it's so I can do a ranked match and start a co-op game. I actually only had like 1 trophy till yesterday when I said I'll finally play it through, now I wanna platinum it (doesn't seem hard)

Teflon02 said:

I'm online now, it's alright, it's so I can do a ranked match and start a co-op game. I actually only had like 1 trophy till yesterday when I said I'll finally play it through, now I wanna platinum it (doesn't seem hard)

I still need the co-op trophy from it too.  I haven't downloaded the Vita version (and I'm not going to - it looks rubbish) but since the trophies look shared I could just do it on PS3 with you?

Unless you're already sorted.

Kresnik said:
Teflon02 said:

I still need the co-op trophy from it too.  I haven't downloaded the Vita version (and I'm not going to - it looks rubbish) but since the trophies look shared I could just do it on PS3 with you?

Unless you're already sorted.

I bought the PS3 version and sold it after getting the Vita version (was the version I wanted) sadly, I didn't play it on the PS3 past the first mission cause I was waiting for the Vita version to find out it ain't so great. Honestly though the game isn't bad, it's just a bad ratchet game, because Ratchet and Clank should never perform like that and look so sloppy. (Character models are the only good looking thing really, though when you get use to the Vita version, it doesn't seem so bad. (but I'm a Ratchet fanboy so I'm a bit biased lol)