By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:
In sadder news, Invizimals has now slipped back to Feb for the UK by the look of it.

Has the game just been made with Spanish language so far or something?

In Italy it has been available since the end of october. There's also a Vita + Invizimals bundle, if I remember well...

I have to say that both Game Stop and other consumer electronics chainstores have made a good promotion of the title. The Vita sections are carpeted with multiple copies of the game, unlike Killzone which is sometimes absent from the self space...

Around the Network
eFKac said:
SnakeDrake said:
I want everything in that poll lol

And I barely want anything :-/ only "original" Vita game I may buy is Borderlands 2. 

Hotline Miami 2 I definitely want but will most probably play on PS4, same case with Injustice. Maybe Gravity Rush 2, although from my very short experience with the first game demo, I didn't like it. Will give it a shot when I will get a Vita, from the PS+.

GR is freaking annoying at the start, but it gets better later on. It's a good game.

Anyone could help me with KZ:M online trophy? I really want to get the plat but can only reach 7 killstreak max :(

From the poll I'm interested in FFX/X2 (day 1 for me, FFX was my first PS2 game and it made me fall in love with console gaming, my top 3 all time game), GR2, Borderlands 2, maybe Hotline Miami 2 (I've bought the first one, but haven't played yet, I hope to like it ), SSD depends on how they are gonna sell it to current SS owners, I may try Freedom Wars out as well, though I was very disappointed when it turned out it's just another hunting game instead of a full RPG :( Had such an incredible potential, could become something incredible instead of just another hunting game.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Street Fighter Vs Tekken and Marvel vs Capcom 3 with discount this week! Wich one is the best?

I perfer MvsC3 myself.

tiffac said:

I'm not sure, if this was shared yet but have you guys seen this:

VANILLAWARE’S CHEEKY MONSTER DESIGN FOR MURAMASA REBIRTH DLC IS HORRIFYING

ROFL!

what the...that's all kinds of amazing! 

@Tiffac: lol good point

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Switch Galaxy Ultra

Bunch of new screens for FF X/X2

http://www.4gamer.net/games/148/G014816/20131108100/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Bunch of new screens for FF X/X2

http://www.4gamer.net/games/148/G014816/20131108100/

Looks really good, Auron's character model is impressive (dat stubble).

Still want to see Vita screens though.

The faces look a lot better now, in the first screens they were looking weird.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/11/5091294/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-ps4-ps-vita-remote-play

AC4 remote play on vita

from a user named diehard at gaf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!