By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
BOLLOCKS said:
SnowPrince said:

Is this vita saviour ? :I really have high hopes for the remote if ps4 succeded:

Sony is trying so hard to have every ps4 owner buying a vita and vice versa.

They ain't trying that hard, unless they release a PS4-Vita bundle for $499-$549..

The ultimate Jab-marketing: "But a PS4 and PSV bundle for 499!  Two consoles for the price of One!"

ajajajjaja Could work GREAT! nice ONE Runa XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Destiny of Spirits is the best game on Vita.

really? i havent download it yet. Trailer had me guessing if it was for my taste

badgenome said:

you better not be lying, im downloading it now and its going to take 500mins. and no thats not a typo

It's tempting me to have a really fun Saturday night of transferring Data from 16gb to 32gb memory card, anyone got a rough idea how long that'd take?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

I've heard some not so great stuff about it. What do you think?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

- Spam removed - 

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/25/5029428/volume-robin-hood-narrator-cast

A little new Volume info. Danny Wallace is back :P

outlawauron said:
badgenome said:

I've heard some not so great stuff about it. What do you think?

Peeps on gaf seem to be enjoying it.

Spy Hunter came today, good god you can tell this was done for the 3DS even the menus look ugly on the Vita screen :( Game itself seems interesting, but definitely nothing worth getting excited about.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Fuck yeah, i can finally start playing games again. Last 3 days have been hell (All I can say is Fuck you Oracle).

Damn, I have never been invited to any beta or shit like that, even though I've been a PS+ user for a long time and most of my vita library have been digital. How is destiney of spirits ? i've been hearing contrading things about it (from shit to great).