By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Still surprised that we're getting so many titles I wouldn't have expected localized, but some games that should be no-brainers get ignored.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Kresnik ! I've finally got FF9!

Congratulations.  Enjoying it?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/25/dragon-ball-z-battle-z-reaches-north-america-january/

You guys are getting Dragon Ball Z at the end of January :P

outlawauron said:

Still surprised that we're getting so many titles I wouldn't have expected localized, but some games that should be no-brainers get ignored.

Well, I admit that Sega taking care of Hatsune Miku and ignoring Phantasy Star Online 2 has been a very hard one to swallow (but other examples could be made).

I've got some Japanese friends on PSN, and they are CONSTANTLY on PSO2. I wonder if they ever use the Vita for anything else... XD

Kresnik said:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/25/dragon-ball-z-battle-z-reaches-north-america-january/

You guys are getting Dragon Ball Z at the end of January :P

There is absolutely no hype for this game, either here in West or in Japan where Pre-orders just opened, and you can see how bad it's doing on Amazon charts.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Kresnik ! I've finally got FF9!

Congratulations.  Enjoying it?

You bet. Y'know for a PS One in 2000, it looks great! Also I've ended up make up voice overs from each character since there were none until FFX.

I just picked up Batman Blackgate! Will update my first impressions on Monday morning.

The initial reviews weren't too good :( but reading GameSpots review, it seemed like a bunch of whining over them being incapable of playing the game properly and wanting their hand holding.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Polygon liked it:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/25/5027306/batman-arkham-origins-blackgate-review-trust

Been playing Blackgate on and off today and I'm actually suprised at how much I like it! Exploring is fun and combat is pretty simple which I like since I sucked at the console Batman games (people say it too easy but Ive already die numerous times lol). I really like just exploring the area looking for clues with the detective mode and finding evidence and upgrades. Graphics at pretty good, you can tell with some of the textures that it's also a 3DS game but other than that it looks sharp. I also like how the cutscenes are handled with comic style slides.

I think most reviewers will complain that it's not like the other Batman games but as far as i'm concerned I like this style game better. I'll post some screens later.

*EDIT* Also as far as the length of the game, for someone like me who is not completely rushing through it im 1 hour in and at 16% complete.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)