By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sleepyprince said:
Tom3k said:
Sleepyprince said:

Yeah, but we're not speaking about Fez here, that's still an average plateformer sold at 50$. Wake up mate. Plateformer, oustide of the plumber are dead and can't compete with the rest. Lauch price should have been be way lower than that. 

A clue about what a mainstream gamer is : Someone with some economic sens, someone who won't throw 50$ on a colorful plateformer.   

But will throw 50$ at a new maps pack every year, and 50$ more for a "premium"... Great economic sense indeed...

What the fuck are you talking about, don't tell me you just used the "you must be a call of duty fan if you didn't like my game" type of thing... YES YOU DID. Never touched a call of in my whole life, the only fps I bought and played was mercenary... And I find GTA way too stupid. Your logic failed mate =/.

Like I said, a mainstream gamer would just buy what he thinks is good. He may be wrong, but at least, he's not a fan boy and he doesn't jump in the hype wagon each time he see a cg trailer. The game looks correct, you buy it. Game does not appeal you, you don't buy it. That's all. That's how a good portion of the mass react, that's how I react. 

Same goes for Rayman. Some see the best plateformer of all time ( Fez, Dustforce, Braid don't exist), one of the best, or stellar game that should have sold billion. As a mainstream consumer I see an average simple go-left-to-right and jump-on-things plateformer with good graphics. I bought better plateformer for 10 bucks, I won't buy Rayman Origins for more. And it isn't worth more. I bought it 10 dollars. That's just economic sens. The game sold poorly, screw ubisoft, that's their fault. Smaller team, with smaller budget already made better. Fez was almost done by one guy alone. Supermeat boy was made by two guys in their garage.

My logic was actually spot on, what failed was your understanding of word "mainstream"... Mainstream gamer is a soulless, opinionless creature governed by mainstream trends. He doesn't buy what's good or what he thinks is good, he buys what's popular, or what majority buys. He has no sense of indviduality. And right now the "popular games" are COD, GTA, Halo etc...

People that play or have played Fez, Dustforce, Braid, Limbo, Super Meat Boy, Thomas Was Alone... are rarelly mainstream gamers... Unless the game becomes an "mainstream trend", like Minecraft did.

Around the Network

-_- I'll stay out of this one lol

Wish me luck peeps..got an important exam tomorrow!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

May Kat be with you 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Rankstrail said:
tiffac said:

This is a good sign that we may get Rebirth. I mean the least likely to be localized is coming, it would make no sense for the most likely not to get here and this is NIS not Sega. So I would assume we are safe. lol! :D

We are not safe! We MUST buy this game especially in europe! I will buy because of this, probably it will be fun but currently it isn't my type of game.

RETAIL!!! Yes!!!

Duly Noted XD

M.U.G.E.N said:

Good Luck M.U.G.E.N!

Not a hunting game but who cares :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Cool news about TWAU. Still planning on getting Walking Dead on Vita, so if I love it I'll check out this.

Hooray, finally some Danganronpa English screens!

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/24/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc-shoots-english-screenshots/

Also, some translated information about Deception IV:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/24/sinister-ladies-stars-deception-iv-blood-ties/

Posted to get to the end quickly! Why isn't there a 'last page' option on this forum?

The PS5 Exists. 

http://www.blogiswar.net/2013/10/25/primer-trailer-de-puella-magi-madoka-magica-the-battle-pentagram/

First trailer of Puella Magi Magika Madoka: Battle Pentagram for PSVita...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

GribbleGrunger said:
Posted to get to the end quickly! Why isn't there a 'last page' option on this forum?

there is :) you need to press the green arrow button thing next to the page numbers