By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1307515311/night-in-the-woods

One to keep an eye on. Looks beautiful; and Shahid has tweeted about it. Genuinely hopes he makes it happen; looks like it'd be wonderful on Vita.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Destiny of Spirits is the best game on Vita.

It's taken over my life. Social life is dead and missing my marking deadline already . I hate it. It reminds me of Sould Sacrifice in terms of how addictive it is.

i am world rank ~1000 in destiny of spirits now and have to say, yes it's addictive. i even turn on tethering when i'm at work so i can hunt spirits.
it's not good, but has all the collect and get rare stuff. but i also feel like if it doesn't gain at least some depth in any direction i won't pay anything for it.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

For anyone on the fence about Destiny, I have one word for you: Kat. She's a playable spirit at the moment. Not sure for how long though. How awesome is that?

pezus said:

What can you guys tell me about Virtue's Last Reward? Good? Good even though I didn't play the previous one?

Virtue's last reward is among my favorite games. Get ready for some epic twists and unexpected events.

There are a couple of characters that appear in the game that are from the prequel, but you can play the game easily without having played 999 (some of the 999 story is covered in documents you can find in safes). If the game hooks you in story wise, then you might find yourself unable to put it down till you finish it, at least thats how it was for me ^^.

Around the Network
Gehirnkrampf said:
i am world rank ~1000 in destiny of spirits now and have to say, yes it's addictive. i even turn on tethering when i'm at work so i can hunt spirits.
it's not good, but has all the collect and get rare stuff. but i also feel like if it doesn't gain at least some depth in any direction i won't pay anything for it.

Well, that's the best part of the FREE-TO-PLAY thing, rigth? i'm downloading it rigth now, not sure why but when the console enters stand by mode the download cancel.. second time this happen, the first time was with a update of a game... :/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

NesFe said:
pezus said:

What can you guys tell me about Virtue's Last Reward? Good? Good even though I didn't play the previous one?

Virtue's last reward is among my favorite games. Get ready for some epic twists and unexpected events.

There are a couple of characters that appear in the game that are from the prequel, but you can play the game easily without having played 999 (some of the 999 story is covered in documents you can find in safes). If the game hooks you in story wise, then you might find yourself unable to put it down till you finish it, at least thats how it was for me ^^.

There's a reason it's ranked in the top 10 Vita games :) definitely worth a purchase now. Just a heads up, the US version has English voice acting. EU version is the Japanese audio. Might help you choose a version.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

pezus said:
MikeRox said:
NesFe said:
pezus said:

There's a reason it's ranked in the top 10 Vita games :) definitely worth a purchase now. Just a heads up, the US version has English voice acting. EU version is the Japanese audio. Might help you choose a version.

Yeah I got it with UK Plus so I have no choice

It's a really awesome game, I'm finishing it right now - just the true ending left! It starts really nice, then after you reach, lets say, 2 endings, it turns into some kind of a grind and you can get totally lost in the plot cause it stops to make much sense, but you should keep on playing, cause later all the different pieces fall in their places and it all starts to make sense again and in the end the game just keeps getting better and better the further you go. So expect a bit of a grind at one point, but it will pick up later on and only get better.

You don't need experience from 999. I've played it, it's just as awesome as VLR, but all you need to know about the plot of 999 is told in the game.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

pezus said:

The 1st reason of games that made me buy a vita. A truly unique experience.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share