By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Since XSEED price drops have come up, for anyone unaware - Orgarhythm had a permanent price drop in Europe as well (can't remember how much, think it's about a fiver now).

Around the Network

http://thevitalounge.net/short-staffed-tales-team-must-be-selective-in-localization/

This whole the Tales team are too short staffed to be able to translate/port all Tales games to the West must surely be as close to an open letter to Sony as possible to given them resources for this if they want them?

Kresnik, gah! I really need to transfer that data onto the 32gb card so I can get new content (and patch Killzone for that matter!)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
http://thevitalounge.net/short-staffed-tales-team-must-be-selective-in-localization/

This whole the Tales team are too short staffed to be able to translate/port all Tales games to the West must surely be as close to an open letter to Sony as possible to given them resources for this if they want them?

Kresnik, gah! I really need to transfer that data onto the 32gb card so I can get new content (and patch Killzone for that matter!)

I saw that and i found it odd. The remakes on Vita are developed by Alfa System, not in-house with the Tales team. I guess the Tales team supervises though.

So, its kind of weird. Does he mean Alfa has moved to other projects and the tales team would have to internally do it? Is he winking at Sony? Wich is doubtful cause Namco has been known to not let anyone else handle the tales series. I dont really know... but i do know that if we keep knocking as loud as we have been, the door is meant to open. With this much pressure and if Sony offers to take over localisation of the game, i dont see how Namco/Hideo Baba can say no.

I am sure of one thing though. There have been atempts or there will be atempts to negotiate the release of these games. Wether they are suceeful or not i dunno.

Yeah. I've been having a... discussion with BlueMaxima on reddit about that Tales article (he accused Namco of treating Vita badly which I just find absurd).

But I raised the point that Nem has raised. The Vita Tales games were outsourced, so the original code must've been handled by them (I'd imagine Namco Bandai has the code now). Why can't they just hand the code back to the outsourced teams to put it back in? Seems like a weird issue to me.

Especially since Alfa System are currently working with Sony on Over my Dead Body 2... Sony themselves should really be pushing for this, since these twitter campaigns really show that people want these games.

I just hope it happens. It'll take some time, but as long as we get there in the end I'll be pleased.

golfgt170 said:
pezus said:

What can you guys tell me about Virtue's Last Reward? Good? Good even though I didn't play the previous one?

The 1st reason of games that made me buy a vita. A truly unique experience.

Finally!! After 46 hours of gameplay!!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
golfgt170 said:
pezus said:

What can you guys tell me about Virtue's Last Reward? Good? Good even though I didn't play the previous one?

The 1st reason of games that made me buy a vita. A truly unique experience.

Finally!! After 46 hours of gameplay!!

Congrats!!

Congrats Scisca :P

Speaking of platinums, I actually got my third ever last night for Hotline Miami (only other two were PSABR & Gravity Rush). I loved HM that much. I don't normally go chasing trophies, but I wanted to on this game :P

Also, does anyone have Zombie Tycoon 2? On sale in Europe at the moment. I bought it, but I've heard most of the game is contained in multi-player.

Also, does anyone have Ridge Racer? Need to race a PSN friend online for a trophy.

I'll give you a game of Ridge Racer if you want. In the process of shifting my data onto my 32gb card now. ETA is 2 hours o_O this is rediculous! haha Gonna be even worse when I inevitable do the same when the 64gb card hits.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:
Yeah. I've been having a... discussion with BlueMaxima on reddit about that Tales article (he accused Namco of treating Vita badly which I just find absurd).

But I raised the point that Nem has raised. The Vita Tales games were outsourced, so the original code must've been handled by them (I'd imagine Namco Bandai has the code now). Why can't they just hand the code back to the outsourced teams to put it back in? Seems like a weird issue to me.

Especially since Alfa System are currently working with Sony on Over my Dead Body 2... Sony themselves should really be pushing for this, since these twitter campaigns really show that people want these games.

I just hope it happens. It'll take some time, but as long as we get there in the end I'll be pleased.

I was trying to look into it and im not so sure of some things anymore. I know Alfa system developed the original ToI for the DS and the tales team developed ToH for DS internally.

I remember reading the remakes were outsourced, but i dont know to whom.

Nem said:

I was trying to look into it and im not so sure of some things anymore. I know Alfa system developed the original ToI for the DS and the tales team developed ToH for DS internally.

I remember reading the remakes were outsourced, but i dont know to whom.

No, you're right, they were outsourced.  We just got the company wrong.  Alfa System developed the original Innocence but not the remake.

It was 7th Chord who handled both Innocence & Hearts R.