By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
darkknightkryta said:
I have Vita in my hands, and boy is it beautiful. I've never held a handheld that feels so nice.

man I'm so jealous

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I don't know if its posted, but two PSV titles were reviewed in Famitsu this week

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PSV) – 8/8/8/8
Reality Fighters (PSV) – 7/7/7/7

not bad for NG, I'm surprised Reality Fighters did so well, it looks pretty poor imo :/

Chevinator123 said:

Mortal Kombat Vita trailer.

0.o it looks like they have added the thing that Reality Righters have where you can use ur environment as the arena using the Vitas camera

Nice with some AR!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I think I will buy Ninja Gaiden this year as well...'forever broke'

and it seems Gravity did around 50k at least this week in Jp..not bad at all :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
I think I will buy Ninja Gaiden this year as well...'forever broke'

and it seems Gravity did around 50k at least this week in Jp..not bad at all :D

Yeah and it looks like it's selling pretty good on psn too!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

cant believe its only 1 week to go!!!

i managed to get 'Vita Wi-fi, 4GB card, Preorder pack & Uncharted GA' for £205! think im winning on the biggest barg!

PlaystaionGamer said:

i managed to get 'Vita Wi-fi, 4GB card, Preorder pack & Uncharted GA' for £205! think im winning on the biggest barg!

What about your PS3?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Post your 1st week sales predictions for the ps vita in the USA here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140081&page=1#1

Euphoria14 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

What about your PS3?

about 40minutes after it broke i brought a brand new one lol

my old one is off for Repair 

PlaystaionGamer said:

Where ?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB