By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:
My god that KillZone footage........

Walking Dead looks awesome, has it had a card release in the US? I looked on Amazon and someone was supposedly selling physical release.

It had. It's 25 CAD on videogamesplus.ca and 400 Days is included on cartridge. 

Around the Network

Okay guess I'm importing that as well. I'm back in the US at the end of September, so hopefully I can get it then.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Holy shit, Killzone Mercenary looks INCREDIBLE.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78399537&postcount=22

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold, Ragnarok Oddysey Limited Edition, Ys Celceta Limited Edtion... and fucking stupid Square-Enix and his "we are a lot bigger than Atlus and Falcom etc. together but we don't know if FFX-HD and X-2 are gonna have a physical release on PSVita because we are morons".

Made me laugh.  I'd forgotten how ridiculous it was that they haven't even confirmed this for physical release yet.  I probably won't bother picking up X/X2 again if they're digital-only in the west.

Kresnik said:

Made me laugh.  I'd forgotten how ridiculous it was that they haven't even confirmed this for physical release yet.  I probably won't bother picking up X/X2 again if they're digital-only in the west.

It seems more and more like these old goliaths can't do even the basics anymore because they can't figure out how to make money on anything (at least, on anything that isn't a cheap ass mobile/social game). I hope smaller publishers and indies eat their fucking lunch.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

It seems more and more like these old goliaths can't do even the basics anymore because they can't figure out how to make money on anything (at least, on anything that isn't a cheap ass mobile/social game). I hope smaller publishers and indies eat their fucking lunch.

Yeah.  It has literally just occurred to me that Capcom re-confirmed today that Ace Attorney 5 isn't getting a physical release in the West.

How NISA & Aksys can remain profitable on such limited print runs while giants like Capcom & Square Enix don't even attempt to physically release a game is beyond me.

BasilZero said:
Kresnik said:
badgenome said:

Yeah.  It has literally just occurred to me that Capcom re-confirmed today that Ace Attorney 5 isn't getting a physical release in the West.

How NISA & Aksys can remain profitable on such limited print runs while giants like Capcom & Square Enix don't even attempt to physically release a game is beyond me.

Its all part of the plan of the VGNWO.

What's that?

BasilZero said:
RafaelOrix said:

What's that?

Video Game New World Order!

Oh... a new order dominated by mobile/social gaming?

BasilZero said:
RafaelOrix said:

Oh... a new order dominated by mobile/social gaming?

You got that right mister!

I would rather die to live on such a twisted world!

Back on topic... do you guys remember that rumor about a redesigned PS Vita to be announced right before TGS this year? Sony do have that SCEJ/A event coming (though I expect to be only PS4 related). But I find curious as there is, in fact, an event coming before TGS. Perhaps there is some truth about that rumor.

Kresnik said:

I saw that earlier. I don't have a 3DS yet (although I keep trying to find an excuse to buy one, but despite its sales Japanese third parties haven't really been there for it like they were with the DS, and my Vita already keeps me too busy anyway) but that kind of ticked me off. It's just another example of how they can't do anything anymore.

What's more infuriating is watching Square sit on Type-0, or Sega on Yakuza 5 and Valkyria Chronicles 3, and refuse to let these smaller, nimbler companies have a crack at doing the localization. It seems they'd prefer to let those games sit and rot and even watch franchises die in the west altogether.