By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576

Omg. Vita saved! No but really? 

Around the Network

Some sales on the EU store

Machinarium (PS Vita): Was €5.99, now €2.99 (save 50%)
A-Men (PS Vita): Was €7.99, now €2.99 (save 67%)

Machinarium (PS3): Was €7.99, now €3.99 (save 44%)
Smash Cars (PS3) Was €14.99, now €4.99 (save 64%)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/18/playstation-store-indie-savings-machinarium-a-men-smash-cars/

Anyone else have Machinarium? Is it a good game?

huiii said:

Weird. Just checked and Machinarium is £4.31 with plus

M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:

No wonder this thread is jokingly called "The Church of the Vita Cult" by some others.  So slavenly devoted to all things Vita that most people can't see when your chosen path is rocky.  The Jak and Daxter collection on Vita is a perfect example of developers being too lazy to give a shit about porting things to the system properly.  No to mention how absolutely terrible Soul Sacrifice really was once you got past the well written story and cool spell blending/stacking mechanic.  

Man get that garbage nonsense out of here. We criticize the fucking system more than anyone else when it deserves it. Just because you got some criticism about your review stop whining about it. Try to argue with points and if they don't agree then agree to disagree and move on. No need to be so dramatic over something so trivial

and No Soul Sacrifice awesome..it's called opinions, you might have heard about them. I must be around 80-90 hours in to that game now and is some of the most fun I have had on a portable

it is no secret that those guys who criticise most are those guys who can't acceppt criticism and are the most incompetent.

Around the Network
naruball said:
huiii said:

Weird. Just checked and Machinarium is £4.31 with plus

Yup same here it says it's on sale but the sale is the same price as the regular one (7.85 CHF) ... they probably messed up.
A-men is discounted for real though.

Mmmfishtacos said:

Omg. Vita saved! No but really? 

It was

Who/what is simad?

i kind off liked it aha

ivanpgcs said:

Machinarium (PS3): Was €7.99, now €3.99 (save 44%)
Smash Cars (PS3) Was €14.99, now €4.99 (save 64%)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/18/playstation-store-indie-savings-machinarium-a-men-smash-cars/

Anyone else have Machinarium? Is it a good game?

I have it, bought it when it launched for 7 dollars and it was really worth it. It's a point-and-click type of game with, of course, a lot of nice puzzles, very sweet and innocent game. The only problem I see is that the game is kinda short. For this price, buy it!

NesFe said:
My final post before going to bed.
Copied from Gaf, new info about PS4 remote play:
PS4 remote play also supports a local multi-user lobby, so up to four players can connect to the same PS4 at once – and all saved games are bound to the user not the device.

It still needs explanation, but I think co-op games can be played on multiple vitas connected to same ps4?

I'm very interested on this one. Perhaps I could play split-screen games but without splitting it? lol I mean, instead of playing something like Borderlands splitscreen, my friend would play it on the big screen and I would play it on PS Vita? I would love that, that alone would be a massive PS4 selling point for me.

@Mugen: what about a poll for the upcoming games? I would like to see what are the most expected titles. Just a suggestion!