By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I have been watching some montage videos because I am bored.

And It reminded me of the line-up vita have these coming months.

Toukiden, Atelier Meruru Plus, YS, Valhalla Knights, Tearaway, Killzone: Mercenary, Batman: Arkham Origins, Rayman: legends and the indie games. I really find it solid.

Yes, PS Vita has great games to come THIS year. I'm just worried about 2014.

But I totally agree. We have awesome content for the rest of the year. Not only good games, but also we're getting more free DLCs for Soul Sacrifice in September. God I love playing that game online. Mark my words that franchise is the next Monster Hunter.

The DLC that came on August 20 had 6 more quests and 2 new bosses (killing bosses online is fun as hell):

Incubus

Leprechauns (These bastards are fu%&!ng hard to beat)

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
rutea7 said:
got my first platinum today =) it was atelier totori plus!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I bougth that on Digital last week, just try it a little few minutes, then I got hooked with Guacamelee and New Little King's Story (specially this, 13hrs in two days is a record for me :)... So when i finish those two I'll come back to Totori... was a easy platinum?

MDMAlliance said:
I should probably start following this thread considering I have a Vita now.

Just, wellcome on board!! Go and play gravity rush as the Rules of the Cult demand! xD

i did it following a guide because it was my third playthrough and it's important to hit every event. it wasnt hard but getting all the money was boring.

BasilZero said:
Kresnik said:
badgenome said:

It seems more and more like these old goliaths can't do even the basics anymore because they can't figure out how to make money on anything (at least, on anything that isn't a cheap ass mobile/social game). I hope smaller publishers and indies eat their fucking lunch.

Yeah.  It has literally just occurred to me that Capcom re-confirmed today that Ace Attorney 5 isn't getting a physical release in the West.

How NISA & Aksys can remain profitable on such limited print runs while giants like Capcom & Square Enix don't even attempt to physically release a game is beyond me.

Its all part of the plan of the VGNWO.

Yes,but we've been succesfully fighting their always on,no used games and surveillance cam agenda.Now i've got to play once again Deus Ex to find more informations about the VG conspiracy-I'm still confused about the missing Twin Towers in the New York Skyline of this game though it was released before 9/11.

DemoniOtaku said:
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/26/japan-shuns-the-wonderful-101-3ds-domination-broken-according-to-major-retailers-weekly-sales-charts/

there's no numbers yet but seems like Conception II on Vita sold over (by a BIG margin) the 3ds version...

good news!

What kind of game/genre is conception2?Never heard of conception 1.

SxyxS said:

It's a dungeon crawler JRPG where you make babies.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
SxyxS said:

It's a dungeon crawler JRPG where you make babies.

LOL at the description.

And guys, have you noted that the Yakuza:Ishin game is going to be revealed at Sony's Conference at the TGS. So big chances it might be a vita game..

SnowPrince said:

And guys, have you noted that the Yakuza:Ishin game is going to be revealed at Sony's Conference at the TGS. So big chances it might be a vita game..

It'll definitely be on Vita...

... via remote play, like every other PS4 game.

badgenome said:
SnowPrince said:

It'll definitely be on Vita...

... via remote play, like every other PS4 game.

This.

I think the director already dismissed the game being on a handheld, not sure though.

Yea I can't see that Yakuza game being on Vita based on the screens. I don't mind it on remote play. Not like my Vita leaves my house anyway.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

lehamsy said:
Kresnik said:
Regarding Vita's 2014 lineup: It's definitely weak in terms of retail releases, but there's still a lot to love.

Personally, I'm expecting just one or two things from Sony (even though that's seeming more and more unlikely at this point). Perhaps Freedom Wars translation & Gravity Rush 2. Maybe a nice western announcement or two like some cross-buy retail title or something.

Then there's all the indies - Minecraft; Volume; Hotline Miami 2; Fez; Starbound; Final Horizon; Switch Galaxy Ultra & Assault Android Cactus have my attention.

We're getting Danganronpa; Demon Gaze & Holy Sorcery Story already. I'm sure already-translated games like Disgaea 4; Atelier Rorona; Hyperdimension Neptunia & Dynasty Warriors 8 will make it across too. Then I'll be crossing my fingers that things like Mind 0 & Exstetra show up. And I'm sure there are plenty of unannounced Japanese games in the pipeline too, which have the potential to make it over here (especially if Vita grows a healthy niche audience, which I really can't tell if it's doing at the moment or not).

It might not be explosive and AAA, but that's a pretty good year's lineup for me personally.

The two things I wish for are just a bit more Sony $$$ support - I like indies, but even just a title or two from bigger studios would be nice. And secondly, I wish Sony would target higher-level indie games. I think Vita is a more capable machine than it's given credit for. I'd like to see a multi-player F2P FPS come to Vita - something like Blacklight Retribution or Guns of Icarus but scaled down.

How come Sony doesn't bring its most popular franchises, aside of Uncharted, to the PSVita ? I'm talking about Gran Turismo and God of War. The console was released in 2011 and we've got non of them! It's like a Nintendo console without Mario or an Xbox without Halo. 

There are great Indies coming for Vita: Murasaki Baby, Rogue Legacy, Hotline Miami 2, MINECRAFT!!!, but we need more AAA games. Back in 2011 Sony promised PS3-like games, and I mean even if Sony doesn't want to develop more AAA games (PS Vita Pets and BigFest=Crap) at least they should bring all those AAA Japanese games: Tales of Innocence/Hearts, Toukiden, Phantasy Star Online 2, Mind 0, and some others.  

The only AAA games I see in 2014 line-up (for America) are Invizimals: The Alliance (which is being relized this year in Europe) and Borderlands 2. That's it folks!

They had 3 console to support,i don't think their support is that bad we get LBP,Uncharted,Unit 13,Soul Sacrifice but 3rd party support is horrible

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m