By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MDMAlliance said:

I got Ys Seven on the PSN (as I was advised to).  It's pretty good, but I do have a few questions.

Is it worth it to get the other ones on PSN, and would it be worth pre-ordering the Ys Memories of Celceta?

I think Oath in Felghana (Ys 3) is regarded as the best game in the series.  I haven't played it myself, though.

You can also buy Ys 1 & 2 on PSN, but they're very dated.  Depends what you think of them I suppose; try looking up a few videos on youtube.

As for Ys: Memories of Celeta, that is completely up to you.  If you're enjoying Ys Seven, though, I believe Celceta will be much like an improved version of that.

Plus, it's always nice to support XSeed - they're very good when it comes to localising stuff like this.  I'll be importing a copy (although, not pre-ordering).

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:

I got Ys Seven on the PSN (as I was advised to).  It's pretty good, but I do have a few questions.

Is it worth it to get the other ones on PSN, and would it be worth pre-ordering the Ys Memories of Celceta?

If you really want it then pre-order it. Otherwise if the shipment isn't big then you may miss out and have to wait for the second shipment.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
MDMAlliance said:

If you really want it then pre-order it. Otherwise if the shipment isn't big then you may miss out and have to wait for the second shipment.

Yeah, that was what I was wondering about.  I DO want it. haha.  But I wasn't sure if it is advised to get it right away or wait some time first.

Tom3k said:
I haven't turned ON my PS3 since last year around x-mas. Should I just sell it and buy a shit load of Vita games instead? lol I sold ~ 50 PS3 games this year, and I still have ~40 games left... Should I just sell it all, since it's only collecting dust anyway?

I'd keep the ps3 until the release of beyond and gta5 or gt6- they could be a good reason to use the ps3.

Selling ps3 games now isn't wrong as the value and intresst for ps3 games will go down as soon as ps4 is released.

Tom3k said:
I haven't turned ON my PS3 since last year around x-mas. Should I just sell it and buy a shit load of Vita games instead? lol I sold ~ 50 PS3 games this year, and I still have ~40 games left... Should I just sell it all, since it's only collecting dust anyway?

Buy and play The Last Of Us. THEN you can sell it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

I think someone was asking about Rayman legends vita version ? Anyways, someone on gaf got the vita review version.
Here is what he/she says:
" Got a review copy of Rayman Legends for Vita today, and holy shit is the game gorgeous. Native res, 60fps, and it -appears- to have online co-op. That was unknown to me. Haven't been able to test it, since no one's online, but I'll keep trying. "
you can see his entire post here, plus some screenshots from the vita version.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78439241&postcount=7774

Just finished the first episode of The Walking Dead on Vita and i'm loving it! It seems like a faithful port with the only slowdown coming when it transitions from a cutscene to gameplay. I highly recommend getting it if you haven't played it and if you have a Pulse Elite headset like I do then definetly se it while playing, it made my experience that much better!

Heres what it looks like on Vita.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

My god that KillZone footage........

Walking Dead looks awesome, has it had a card release in the US? I looked on Amazon and someone was supposedly selling physical release.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:
badgenome said:

Ys is getting a pretty swank limited edition.

dat soundtrax

That's really neat.  This game doesn't have any DLC, right?  I'll happily import this rather than wait for the inevitable digital-only European release.

Bring it! That'll go nicely with the Muramasa and Ragnarok sets I've got... and the Persona 4 LE I'm stupidly thinking of buying >_<

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
My god that KillZone footage........

Walking Dead looks awesome, has it had a card release in the US? I looked on Amazon and someone was supposedly selling physical release.

Yep the physical release is out, thats what I got. There was shipment problems at Gamestop though.