By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576

The thing with digital only releases, is they can lead to being a self fulfilling prophecy with the fact that "we don't think there's demand to justify physical so we'll do digital only" then "everyone is happy with digital, we won't bother with physical at all"

That would be bad for Vita because it would give it no retail presence at all. Though it could well mean VitaGo redesigned console would be a lot more viable than the (IMO awesome!) PSPGo was.

In fact, the only problem I had with PSPGo, was that half the games didn't get released on PSN meaning I had the console, but couldn't get the game. Funny how Vita is getting the polar opposite.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

BlowoverKing said:

Heres an interesting read, it's an article asking some developers their top 5 Vita games. Its pretty cool to see what they think is the best.

http://punkandlizard.com/gaming-industry-top-5-vita-games/

Not surprised that persona 4 got mention the top game the most and lol they should of asked Mugen opinon. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I hate to look like a negative Nancy every time I post here, but that PS Vita Mega Pack isn't exactly great news to me. Sure, it's an amazing value, but it's starting to look like desperation from Sony. It reminds me of the PSPgo relaunch: buy a new console, get 10 games free! And we all know how the PSPgo ended...

DemoniOtaku said:

More people seriously need to upgrade to Vita...

AND to keep demonstrating my inherent negativity, I have to say that, while I agree with DemoniOtaku, in this particular comparison the PSP version looks better.

Sorry, you people are free to hate me...

**Hating Naninho with all my guts**

Those last words are from baldrSkies,I just copypasted his post xD

And NO, It doen't Look better on PSP! that's the best of PSP but compared to PSVita looks awful... but that's something understable....

BTW.. I found this article on gamrreview about one of the writters of the page talking about his experience in Japan.. nothing outreageous, but the article features a Blue PSVita... so I'm leaving it here:

http://www.gamrreview.com/article/90227/gamrreview-japan-the-beginning-hajimeamp12539amp21021amp12417/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

And Abut DB: Battle of Z, Great news... specially for LatinAmerican player like me... is great to see that Namco Recognize the potential of the LA market.. specially related to classical shounen animes like these and Saint Seiya which are pretty popular even being so old...

Now they just need to announces tales of Heart/innocence "Sorry to the Vita Gamers" DualPack and one Piece Pirate Warriors 2 for West audience and i'm willing to forgive them :)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
And Abut DB: Battle of Z, Great news... specially for LatinAmerican player like me... is great to see that Namco Recognize the potential of the LA market.. specially related to classical shounen animes like these and Saint Seiya which are pretty popular even being so old...

Now they just need to announces tales of Heart/innocence "Sorry to the Vita Gamers" DualPack and one Piece Pirate Warriors 2 for West audience and i'm willing to forgive them :)

I wish that'll happen.

I was really disappointed that the Jak Trilogy wasn't free for the ones who already own the version for the PS3, I thought it was going to support cross-buy :(

lxhizy said:
I was really disappointed that the Jak Trilogy wasn't free for the ones who already own the version for the PS3, I thought it was going to support cross-buy :(

Too much difference of release time to it... Digitally would be feasible...b but por physical owners wouldn't be thateasy to receive the Vita version, because it wasn't coided with that in mind... but still 30$ (27$ digital) ofr those tree games is a great deal...

A future release would be probable  crossbuy title... But I would love more if is like Invizmals aproach... Adventure title on PS3, battle training AR title on Vita... :) and both complement each other...

Getting Muramasa Limited Edition next, anyone?