By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Mmmfishtacos said:
I wish I would have signed up for the beta...

It's all work and no play. Every update resets the stats and unlocks. One minute I have 10,000 spacebucks and the next I'm broke. Plus you have to go to a super secret forum and talk about what you like and dislike. Oh and don't even get me started with the rare bugs and glitches I have to report.

(it's actually really really fun)

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

It's all work and no play. Every update resets the stats and unlocks. One minute I have 10,000 spacebucks and the next I'm broke. Plus you have to go to a super secret forum and talk about what you like and dislike. Oh and don't even get me started with the rare bugs and glitches I have to report.

Where!!

JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

As much of a pain that it is. That actually sounds like fun to me. I mean, I play "finished" games all the time.  Adding input and finding bugs can be just as intresting. 

gooch_destroyer said:
JoeTheBro said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

Where!!

Go to us.playstation.com

Sign in

Hover over your avatar

Click PSN Beta

Give it a fair time to load

Bam

or just use this

Thanks, bro.

Around the Network

With all the hate I can have toward Otaku games, Damn... Dragon Crow looks good. And that's something coming from me. Even if I do not really consider it an Otaku game. 

And the blondie with an axe has one of a surreal ass. ^^

Sleepyprince said:

With all the hate I can have toward Otaku games, Damn... Dragon Crown looks good. And that's something coming from me. Even if I do not really consider it an Otaku game. 

i dont think anyone considers it otaku. Japan≠Otaku, and yes the game looks awesome. im really sad that its getting a delayed release in Europe

Sleepyprince said:

With all the hate I can have toward Otaku games, Damn... Dragon Crow looks good. And that's something coming from me. Even if I do not really consider it an Otaku game. 

So anything with sexual refference is a otaku game? thanks! Now i can play and enjoy a lot of games... -,-

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ktay95 said:
Sleepyprince said:

With all the hate I can have toward Otaku games, Damn... Dragon Crown looks good. And that's something coming from me. Even if I do not really consider it an Otaku game. 

i dont think anyone considers it otaku. Japan≠Otaku, and yes the game looks awesome. im really sad that its getting a delayed release in Europe

Everything that get's delayed release in EU will ahve bad sales. It's kinda a rule. I can only say this from my perspective, but shipping from either USA or Asia is less than 5€, so why wait if I can import it and play it right away.

Because we want them to release these games in Europe still! A game being available in the US won't convince someone looking at a barren UK Vita shelf to buy the system. Plus there's plenty of other Vita games to tide us over. This was why me and Kresnik held off on Persona 4.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.