By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Hit me up when you guys want to play some Killzone Mercenary beta, I'm absolutely terrible at it but had some fun.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ken Levine is apparently still working to get the Bioshock vita project underway..he is talking with both Sony and 2K about it seems

Sony get it done already

I hope its an original game and not a port of Infinite.

It's a new game. Ken Levine was talking about him having a cool idea to work with for a vita title even before

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

RafaelOrix said:
Hit me up when you guys want to play some Killzone Mercenary beta, I'm absolutely terrible at it but had some fun.

PSN ID:

gooch_destroyer said:
RafaelOrix said:

PSN ID:

Mine? RafaelOrix

RafaelOrix said:
gooch_destroyer said:
RafaelOrix said:

PSN ID:

Mine? RafaelOrix

Thanks!

Around the Network

So Phil Fish's company is working with Sony on some projects

my money is a vita port of Fez

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
So Phil Fish's company is working with Sony on some projects

my money is a vita port of Fez

I hope so!!!!! FEZ is amazing!

WOW... this entire time I thought I didn't get into the BETA but I just checked my spam folder in my email and bam there it is! Finally I can see this sexy beast on my own Vita!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

michel3105 said:
So, from this article

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251194/sega-sammy-profits-jump-416-to-129-billion/

it looks like Phantasy Star Online 2 scored 500,000 units.

I guess it's the "welcome pack", the entry level paid content.

Meanwhile, in the West... :(

Meanwhile in the League of the west...

SEGA: NOT NOW!!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I was playing Killzone Mercenary and got dropped during a match (my internet here sucks) but when I went back in with the same group the timer was 80+ minutes. Also couldn't use vanguards for some reason.

Well I played great! Most of the other players stuck around too. It was really fun getting to know their styles and stuff. Anyway, right after I took this screenshot (notice the time and all my money)...

I got booted!!!

Ya ya it was fun and all but to see all that money go to waist just sucks. Plus this match would have put me in like the top 20 of all beta players.

I'm just venting. Feel free to ignore.